Police warn of highly addictive substance...

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by chadwimc, Jan 16, 2020.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Somoas....aka Carmel delights are fire!

invasion36 likes this.
  2. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    girl scout cookies..

3. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 8 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Their peanut butter patties cookies are the best. I can eat an entire box in one sitting, but I stopped supporting that network quite some time ago...

Hated to do so, being that I still have my Girl Scouts uniform and can manage to wiggle my way into it, with a bit of difficulty. I never tell the young girls my reasoning, for refusing to purchase their addicting cookies, but I do not hesitate privately explaining to their mothers, that all has gone way too liberal, just like the Boy Scouts.

FOWLER2671 and Winchester94 like this.
  4. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    When the Boy Scouts, have to allow girls, it wont be long, the Girl Scouts have to allow boys. for some reason, this seems to take away the reasoning that, boyscouts, and girlscouts are different.. i wish i could give ya a clue, why they are different...
    if ya dont know this, i cant help ya anyway.............
    i liked the butter cookies. was years ago.. i can make them cheaper. was a time, it was a good cause..
    Scouts.. Boys and Girls of America. Boy Scouts, and, Girl Scouts...
    now it is twisted..
    Big Businesses is there, just like High School rings..
    the politicians/politically correct, take away everything, that should matter..
    Pete, a friend of mine, was a scout leader. his nephews were in scouts. even after his nephews left, he still did scouts.
    one lady told him, if he continued to collect cans, some of those were beer cans, he would have to leave. so he did..
    i feel sorry for the kids, that he could have taught. i cant remember for sure, but they got a coon, and cooked it, one trip. how can ya find troop leaders, like that..
    cant say for the girl scouts. dont know nothing bout them..
    did they ever learn how to camp? use a bow? or, was it correct for the era? learn some, how to cook?
    since the boyscouts, and the girlscouts, have pretty much vanished. best i know... it is of no matter... Too Bad ??/??

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    HuntressOfLight likes this.
  5. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    My girls quit the GSs right about the time it was turning into a feminist training club. They stopped doing fun stuff and started a propaganda routine.

HuntressOfLight and 00noturkey like this.
  6. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    I thought this was about buckfever, it's addictive.