Police training: Prone Restraint

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by kyhunter99, May 27, 2020.

1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    At the risk of appearing rude, your redundancy in misinterpretation and attempts to falsely have others infer my position is something other than plainly stated are boring at best. Due to your persistence, I believe that you are emotionally invested, which skews your judgement every time. If you were up for jury selection, you would fail to be selected, I believe. Sunny morning, I have things outside that have garnered my attention, which are much more interesting than this, no offense intended, of course. Have a good day

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  2. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    So if your wife gets a speeding ticket and they happen to choke her out and kill her, it's her fault? She shouldn't have been speeding, right?

predator1 and jblack1 like this.
  3. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    The only position I'm speaking of is the one you take a stance on. The people on here that have seen the video in its entirety , all agree the man was murdered. Yet, even though you will not look into the incident, you still comment like you know what happened and the cop was justified. Had you had the guts to watch and make an educated reply that's one thing. Its your blind defense that's sickening. I think you don't care if the man was murdered. You simply don't want to admit the possibility the cop is a bad cop. In your mind as long as you don't see it you can not be proven wrong. Hope you had a great day playing in the dirt.

4. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    We are emotionally invested because we are educated. We watched ALL the videos. From start to finish. George Floyd NEVER ONCE argued, fought, or resisted. He was quite literally a sheep led to slaughter. And that heartless POS sat with his knee in his neck for 8 minutes. With his hands in pockets no less. So he clearly didn’t feel Mr Floyd was a threat being in such a relaxed position. For the life of me. I don’t understand your overly moral, high horse position. You are the only person I’ve heard say “comply and the police won’t hurt you”. Bulls**t!! The even scarier part is that if these cops felt so comfortable doing this in broad daylight while being filmed. What would they have felt comfortable doing in the shadows??.. I firmly believe 99% of law enforcement are law abiding guys and gals. Some are jerks, sure. But most follow the law. There is plenty of evidence in those videos, beyond the shadow of doubt that he MURDERED that guy. He caused his death, unequivocally. So either educate yourself on the truth in this case. Or shut up and quit showing ignorance.

5. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 10 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky
    Its apparent that, she, the empress retardant of lonerville keeps the blinders on. You make a strong argument but your just beating a dead bunny....i mean horse at this point

6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    where is the video, of the black man, being resisting, and have you ever seen a cop with his hand in his pocket while he lets someone die, that is subdued, and he is the one doing it. i know people that are the police and i'd like to say they are friends of mine. i dont know any of them that would act this way. even police that i know, that are not my friends, dont act this way. i never seen anything like this. George Floyd died over a fake $20.oo bill. where is the justice in that? even if he resisted with the cuffs behind his back, he didnt deserve to die.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  7. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    dont include horses. haha, i eat bunnies. yummy in my tummy.

8. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    It was bizarre how eerily casual they were about it.
    Ive seen crazy videos of the protests. A police suv that was getting pelted with water bottles after bring blocked with protesters and a barricade suddenly ran into the protesters on the other side of a barricade. . . This was after of course a woman threw a molotov into a police van full of police and got arrested.. i mean wth, how much abuse do you think theyll take?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...d-of-george-floyd-protesters-in-brooklyn/amp/

Look.. these other officers didnt have anything to do with GFs murder... i hope those good cops keep being good after this.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  9. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
  10. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
  12. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    How much more could he comply? He was faced down, with hands cuffed behind his back. This was murder, no if's/and's/but's.

13. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    I’m surprised he leaves his house! I mean after all. The world is full of lions looking to pray on people..... One thing about George Floyd’s death. It sure has brought some peoples lack of empathy and cognitive thinking to light... They will forever be stuck inside a box because their moral compass is broken.

14. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    This is what you must come to understand, as oppossed to remaining ignorant to it:

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/presumption-of-innocence-laws.html