Police being attacked in NY city

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Jul 27, 2019.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
  2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Don't know that I could have kept my cool..

What's next buckets of bleach, acid , pee?

Cops just doing their job, what they should do is not come back to the neighborhoods thst don't want them.

They have no constitutional duty to be there or protect anyone..

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    bigbonner likes this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Time for the cops to "stand down" at the station and not out on the job. So by standing down at the station they STAY THERE and leave the city to fed for itself.

4. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    It’s time to do like I said before get the guard and reserves and go clean up these places they throw water they throw OC , rubber bullets , k9s , batons , they wanna act like animals with no sense treat em as such crack some heads , kill a few if need be snap reality back in the areas let it be k own this chit don’t fly .... let em cry all they want and play their cards tellem to keep playing it sooner or later they will have enough for a game of spades ♠️

Carl, cedar creek and riverboss like this.
  5. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    “But it’s ‘thank you Johnny Shafto’ when the bullets start flying!” Anyone know who said that? I’m sure some will. Anyway it’s true. So much disrespect for LEOs anymore. And it’s all over it seems. I know there’s been some legitimate issues with some officers but as a whole our LEOs don’t get the pay or the respect they deserve.

6. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    They need to Lynch Obama! He started this shit.

bondhu, 00noturkey and Brody like this.
  7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    And it doesn't look like the damn mayor has the policemen's back

8. cedar creek

cedar creek 10 pointer

Sep 7, 2014
    If it was a bunch of good ol boys doing that , they would had swat team in on them, no respect for law enforcement is the start of a bad sign of societal issues

ojibwa62 likes this.
  9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    It’s exactly a sign of no order in the cities I know it’s in other places but the big city’s are worse if they don’t fight back and get this crap in order it’s gonna only get worse and worse

riverboss likes this.
  10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Don't know why this seditious mayor is calling this "completely unacceptable"? He and his traitorous ilk have been promoting this and more serious attacks for a long time. Mayor DeAssihole should be applauding it. They're getting what they want.

ojibwa62 likes this.
  11. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    It sure is nice of Mayor DeBloweeo to care so deeply about his Police. He's the idiot that got this disrespect started with his race baiting and Obama type talk. What a hypocrite. If I was a cop stuck in that hell hole, I'd collect a paycheck and let the thugs rule the city for a while. If they do their job, they are racist, and if they don't, they are racist....couldn't pay me enough.