Poached in Daviess Co. 201" Monster

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by SlowBow, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    No but that don't mean adding fuel to the fire helps either. I know of several really big deer that got killed this year and the guys that killed them don't want them posted.

Outdoor_np and RLWEBB like this.
  2. Agree if someone does not want there pics posted,they should not be posted.

3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

What a freak!

4. rme hunter

rme hunter 8 pointer

Dec 1, 2006
    Breckinridge County
    Couldn't agree more. You should only post pictures of your kills.

5. Docwaters

Docwaters 6 pointer

Sep 27, 2013
    Prospect
    I've been hunting the wrong part of Hancock County!

6. SlowBow

SlowBow Spike

Nov 5, 2015
    Henderson Co., KY
    Listen, y'all. I got this info from another site that "claimed" this to be true through multiple sources but, not KDFW. Probably shouldn't have used that title, not being 100% confirmed. That's why I asked if anyone else had heard about this...to further confirm....or deny...the story.. Sure didn't mean to start any crap. The story listed the shooter's name, pic of "a guy"( don't know if he's the shooter) holding the deer plus a pic with KY plates on the truck. Didn't post those pics or info because of the chance of the story being BS. My bad, fellas'. Didn't mean to covict, prior to investigation......

7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    This is the reason that we need a two buck limit and a longer season then the chance of killing a deer this big would be slim. False stories would be less an lots of hunters would be happy:):):)

8. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    You’re right about people not wanting them posted or even known about. I’m not exaggerating when I say that there are some old stores and homes in eastern Kentucky that you can walk into and see booners hanging on the walls. These deer have never been scored or made known. Lots of people could care less about score. And why is it that when someone does kill a stud, most are all to eager to disparage the deer or the hunter? Antler envy is a terrible thing I believe.

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Slow bow....are you jelly bruh?

10. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    I think that the title may have set mood. But you know your intent so don’t sweat it. It amazes me how social media has made us so I know you are but what am I.
    I appreciate the pictures everyone post if it wasn’t those pics I wouldn’t know the potential of a whitetail.
    Pictures of true 180 + Bucks rank a distant 2nd to boobie pics for me:p

Capttrae, EdLongshanks and Feedman like this.
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Where is Willy? I kinda miss that guy.

12. Himmels

Himmels Fawn

Oct 23, 2016
    Everyone already knows about Kentucky. Most of our leases are picked up by guys from Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Florida.
    Hold onto your spots!

13. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    You left out the Carolinas. I see a bunch of them....

14. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.

don't leave out my Maryland plates that read "4UKCATS".