pleasepray for the tornado victims

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by kydirtdog44, Mar 2, 2012.

1. kydirtdog44

kydirtdog44 6 pointer

Dec 23, 2011
    PENDLETON CO
    GUYS I LIVE IN NORTHERN PENDLETON CO. WHERE WE HAD SEVERAL TORNADOS TOUCH DOW THIS EVE, LOTS OF DAMAGE WAS DONE TO HOMES AS FASR AS I KNOW NO fatalitys here in pendleton co. there was one in kenton co and several in ohio and indiana , i live a very very short distance from where theese twisters touched down .ive seen the damage that theese things caused nad it gave me a huge wake up call, i just reaized how lucky i was, this happened in a blink of an eye, many people i know just lost everything they have. i dindnt realize how much i take life for granite. seeing this destruction up close has sure changed my way of thinking. guys im telling u tell your wife, and kids and your family how much they mean to you, hug your wife and kids and be gratefuful u have them. and please pray for all the victims

2. kydirtdog44

kydirtdog44 6 pointer

Dec 23, 2011
    PENDLETON CO
    tornado victims

guys im asking you all to pray for the victims of thesse twisters that touched down in ky oh and indiana, i live in northern pendleton co where just a very short distance from where i live several twisters have destroyed many peoples homes as far as i know no deaths were in pendleton co. i make u realize how fragile life is and how much i took life for granite, no damage was done to my home i had a few boards blown from my barn but home just a few miles away were leveled. guys dont take it for granite and say i cant happen to me .in a second it can all be gone. again please pray for all the victims

3. KY_Fried

KY_Fried 10 pointer

Nov 13, 2003
    Foster, KY, USA.
    Prayers definitely sent. I live on HWY 10 near Mt. Auburn and couldn't believe what I seen just a mile or so down the road near Peach Grove. Total destruction going on and on for miles it seems. :(

4. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I live in Walton and got off a plane in Phoenix about 4:30 EST Friday, to find a tornado warning for Walton on my phone . To say I was having a panic attack until I could get a hold of my wife would be an understatement. Just got home tonight and plan on driving down to Crittenden and Piner tomorow to see the damage. Piner isn't 3 miles as the crow flys.

National Weather service from Wilmington said it was an F3 tornado with winds up to 160 mph. It tossed several cars up to a 1/4 mile, which unfortunately was at least one of the fatalities in the Piner area. I'll see if I can get some pics tomorow, although I hear the National Guard is down there, and not sure how they will feel about that.

5. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    Watch the news, cops are blocking off areas so lookers can't come in and look and takes pics. Turning everyone away that don't live in the area away.
    Might save ya so time and gas.

6. rarebreed

rarebreed 6 pointer

Mar 17, 2006
    Morning View, Ky
    check out youtube for crittenden tornado , pretty grusome footage, bagby rd looks like a war zone and i only seen a small section of it, went home and got my chain saws and then the cops wouldnt let get to anybody to help