Place to Call

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by INVADER, Nov 7, 2002.

1. INVADER

INVADER Fawn

Nov 4, 2002
    Hey I am from Indiana, and been hunting Coyotes for about four years now. I have come to kentucky the last four years and deer hunted but have never called down there.

Is the public ground in the Henderson Co. area good for Coyotes, and no, I am not a Evansville City Sliker. I am a Warrick Co. country boy.

2. yotekiller

yotekiller Banned

Jan 20, 2002
    Come a little farther south-east and i could help you out a little,but i'm not familiar with that area.Do yal run them yotes up there with greyhounds?I know some people around paoli that said it was common.

3. INVADER

INVADER Fawn

Nov 4, 2002
    Well I have a friend that Runs his dogs in events, and has won alot. He no longer runs them in the wild , because he says that there is to much risk of them getting shot or hit by cars.

Thier is a club in Evansville that runs the Coyotes , but I don't think anyone here uses Grayhounds. I think they all uses the same Dogs commen to Coon Hunting.

4. Tom Threetoes

Tom Threetoes 10 pointer

Oct 4, 2002
    southern Indiana.
    Hey Invader where abouts in Warrick county? I'm in the southeast corner. Used to do some fox callin' years ago before the coyotes took over, I never was very good at it though. Tom.

5. INVADER

INVADER Fawn

Nov 4, 2002
    I live in the Far Northeast corner, near the Hollad exit off of I-64, or better know as, In the Middle of no where.