Oct 18, 2005
louisville
E4D1A1FE-C042-4485-BCF3-7732AE9C3280.jpeg
Forgot the snowy tree blood spatter.

kyhunter99

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2014
Still in the kitchen Ky
Pretty cool and original thread, but...did you actually have a purpose for asking for the photos?

So this may come off as silly but I have an idea for the cover to the little short story i wrote on here and it was very specific that it be a speck of blood on a brown leaf.
I knew you guys might have something maybe to share that I could ask permission to use, outside of me trying to create what i am thinking of. Muddhunter you had a literal gallery of pics turns out and some of them seem awful close to what i think id like.
But it did turn into a cool thread in itself.

muddhunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2005
louisville
So this may come off as silly but I have an idea for the cover to the little short story i wrote on here and it was very specific that it be a speck of blood on a brown leaf.
I knew you guys might have something maybe to share that I could ask permission to use, outside of me trying to create what i am thinking of. Muddhunter you had a literal gallery of pics turns out and some of them seem awful close to what i think id like.
Yeh, I didn't realize what a serial killer I was till I went back and looked through some of my old pics. I thought I might have had one for you. Turns out maybe I need some help.

BuckNest

6 pointer
Aug 28, 2020
Mount Olivet KY
I may have something, hold on a second. Have to find it.

Latest posts