Picking a cell camera

hodges

6 pointer
Sep 19, 2010
kentucky
ok I’m in the market for a new lte cell camera I’ve used covert in past I’ve had pretty good luck .I’m open to spartan and covert is what I’ve thought of .is there anymore that’s good? I’d like stay 300$ or less tell me why it’s better and witch has the best plan , also I know it’s season about over should I buy one now or wait till next year and see if any new ones come out?

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
tenor.gif

T-wil69

10 pointer
Jan 16, 2015
Just do what I did go to Walmart and but the Spypoint, it comes with a month of free pics, put it out a few weeks before season, kill your buck early and take the camera back to get your money

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
I have a Snyper, it's ok, but it only works on ATT or T-Mobile service well. Unless your close to a tower and I mean close. When the Snyper didn't do well where I wanted it, I got a Spartan Verizon. I haven't found anything I don't like about the camera. It's really nice. Once you put it in place and it has signal, you can do EVERYTHING from your phone or computer. You really don't have to go back to the camera. Got nothing but good things to say. I got it from these guys.

https://www.herd360.com/

He always has em in stock, and you can call him with any questions. He will even build you an external battery or antenna boost if you need it. Camera, Security box, python lock cable, all was included in price. Highly recommend it, I'm going to get another one to add for next year. I am still on the first set of Lithium batteries and I'm over 5000 pics on it and still going strong.

Latest posts