Pic posting from an iphone

Discussion in 'Game Trail Cameras & Camcorders' started by EastKYHardwoodHunter, Jul 14, 2019.

1. EastKYHardwoodHunter

EastKYHardwoodHunter 6 pointer

Mar 4, 2018
    Beattyville
    Got some nice trail cam bucks if anyone could give me pointers on posting them from this damn iPhone. Not having any luck, saying file to large

2. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 10 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky
    Text the pictures to a friend and have them send them back to you. Then save image and then you should be able to upload a file

Sometimes you can just screenshot them and use that pic and it works but I just do the text thing now

3. rlb165

rlb165 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    Email the pic to your own email address. (I THINK that you need to put some kind of name for the picture in the Subject Line for it to work right, but I’m not sure).

When you push SEND, a window will pop up that tells you the file size of the picture. It will give you options to resize the file.

Choose Medium.

Go to your email INBOX.

Open the email with the picture.

After it downloads, touch the picture. This will show you the different options of what you can do with the picture. Scroll over to Save Image.

Now you have 2 versions of the same picture in your Photos.

To post the picture here, push Upload a File, then choose the version of your picture that you sent yourself from your Library.

After you do it a few times, it’s not really that bad.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    bondhu likes this.
  4. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Resizer App. Uses very little data. Just access your photos. I’m not a techy and it’s easy to use.

Ataulbe1 likes this.
  5. bird whisperer

bird whisperer 10 pointer

Aug 16, 2012
    Hog Town USA
    Every pic I load comes off an I phone. You can screen shot the pic and then crop the new pic, you can email it to yourself as medium size the resave to your phone and load. You can txt ot to yourself. All of these will decrese the size of the pic file or get a free photo sizing app from the app store.

6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I took mainbeans advise an tried one of those resizing apps but it didnt make things look as big as i thought it would.