Petraeus: US would destroy Russia’s troops if Putin uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine

mwbyler

Fawn
Apr 24, 2022
soon to be Ky
I don't think Putin will use nuclear, I believe nothing I read on MSM, all optics what you see and read on MSM think or look the opposite, I think there is more if a chance the alternative media is right in their reporting the MSM, they are a joke

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Do we have the capability to shoot down nuclear missals ?
If they used one in Ukraine it would be very small, just to send a message. We had some like that that could be fired from traditional cannons.

The new ICBMs they say are too fast, fly too low and have decoy missiles attached. Best case scenario half would hit and the rest would be like air burst EMPs.

timer

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2013
La Grange
If they used one in Ukraine it would be very small, just to send a message. We had some like that that could be fired from traditional cannons.

The new ICBMs they say are too fast, fly too low and have decoy missiles attached. Best case scenario half would hit and the rest would be like air burst EMPs.

I've always wondered....If you detonate one ICBM in the air, wouldn't the EMP from that explosion destroy the navigational capabilities of all the other ICBMs?

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I've always wondered....If you detonate one ICBM in the air, wouldn't the EMP from that explosion destroy the navigational capabilities of all the other ICBMs?
Most war plans involve EMP air bursts prior to the actual bombing… so they are already “hardened”.

Our military facilities are hardened as well. I keep a spare coffee maker in a faraday cage. Only thing I can’t live without. 🤣

timer

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2013
La Grange
Most war plans involve EMP air bursts prior to the actual bombing… so they are already “hardened”.

Our military facilities are hardened as well. I keep a spare coffee maker in a faraday cage. Only thing I can’t live without. 🤣

Would a metal trash can with a tight fitting lid work as a Faraday cage?

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
These people are insane! They must feel pretty comfortable having a spot in the bomb shelter. Think they’ll even tell us when the birds are inbound? I don’t since they want to eliminate the world’s population.

Retired General Tells CNN U.S. Considering Option of Launching Nuclear Strike on Russia​

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
Sounds like BS info....(not your post but the those that are spreading this). Crazy election tactics IMO (from both/all sides).

Reactions: EC

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Sounds like BS info....(not your post but the those that are spreading this). Crazy election tactics IMO (from both/all sides).
Hard to tell in this war of info...lots of mis-steps and mis-directions, I'm sure. I just try to absorb it as much as I can and put it in my "file" to see if there's something that gives me a heads-up. That is, if something similar to what I've read seems to be occurring.

Latest posts