Pelosi: Trump, Everyone He Works with Has ‘Doggy Doo’ on Their Shoes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, May 21, 2020.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    LOL! What an idiotic, imbecilic thing to even come up with. The mind of an undeveloped child.

Better than having it stuck to the roof of your mouth like you, Ms. escapee from the crypt.

Try as you might, you just can't get it un-stuck.
    [​IMG]

=============================

Pelosi: Trump, Everyone He Works with Has ‘Doggy Doo’ on Their Shoes
    May 20, 2020

US Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Democrat of California, arrives to speak about The Heroes Act, a $3 trillion bill to aid in recovery from the coronavirus pandemic, at the US Capitol in Washington, DC, May 12, 2020. (Photo by GRAEME JENNINGS/POOL/AFP via Getty Images)

(CNSNews.com) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump is “completely inappropriate,” and she compared it to a child who comes in from playing outside with “doogy doo on his shoes.”

Pelosi was responding to a question about the appropriateness of Trump accusing MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough of murder.

“You’re asking me about the appropriateness of the actions of the president of the United States? So completely inappropriate in so many ways that it’s almost a given. It’s like a child that comes in with mud on their pants or something. That’s the way it is. They’re outside playing. He comes in with doggy doo on his shoes, and everybody who works with him has that on their shoes too for a very long time to come, so I don’t know,” she said.

“I hear doctors talk to me about, saying, ‘what’s the matter with him?’ The things he says are so inappropriate for a president of the United States. The comments he makes about women … so inappropriate, so no, I don’t think it’s appropriate, but again there’s a market for it obviously, and that’s what he plays to,” the speaker said.

“What is it, the word somebody used to me. They said, you would understand it better if you knew what a conflabator is, conflabulator, confabulator is. Look up the word confabulator. So he just really doesn’t even know what the truth is, and just says anything, and because he says it then people believe it. But this, you know what? Forget about him. This is about how we go forward to help save lives, save the livelihood of our people by saving our economy and how we prepare ourselves to go into the future in a very positive way,” she said.

“It’s just something that is in our midst that we have to deal with, and we would hope that the American people would see very clearly whatever they think of him, love him or not, love yourself. Vote for your interests, because if you’re a person who has lost your job through no fault of your own, this Heroes bill, this Heroes Act, this bill’s for you,” Pelosi said.

The speaker urged people to support her $3 trillion coronavirus relief bill dubbed The Heroes Act, which has been panned by Trump and Republicans as a liberal wish list that is “dead on arrival.”

“If you’re somebody uncertain about whether you’re going to be able to feed your family, this bill’s for you. If you have uncertainty about the fear that you might contract or be infected by this virus or that you could carry it home to your children or to your parents, older parents, this bill’s for you,” Pelosi said.

“And if you are a public employee working to save lives, a police officer, firefighter, transit worker, teacher, anybody in the public sector who meets the needs of the American people, your job is in doubt unless this bill passes. This bill is for you,” she said.

“So again with all due respect to your question and all due respect to the office of president, what’s important is where we can come together as we go forward setting aside for a moment how we got here, but nonetheless diligent about how we humbly find our common ground to get the job done as we have done in the past four bipartisan bills,” the speaker added.

More: https://cnsnews.com/index.php/artic...p-everyone-he-works-has-doggy-doo-their-shoes

EdLongshanks likes this.
  2. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    If you spend you off hours swilling Vodka and popping pills, you'd come up with stupidity like this , too.

davers and EC like this.
  3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Eventually the refrigerator tries to kill you.

Gforcetrivers and davers like this.
  4. new2thewoods

new2thewoods Spike

Nov 30, 2019
    Earth
    Deleted per request RE forum rules.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I don’t think I’ve ever read anything dumber. Your post is amazing. I’m actually impressed. I didn’t know a human being could be so outrageously stupid.

Feedman, KYote-Krusher and Ataulbe1 like this.
  6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    Nancy is hilarious, though she is smart enough, to make money, off her power. same as "uncle feel ya, Joe". or whatever his nickname is. i wouldn't trust him, around my nieces or nephews.
    take the money out of politics, if it can be done. a different class of people would run, with no money to be made extra. probably wouldnt work the same, cant be much worst. {ya think}. we are stuck between a rock, an a hard place. left is, give total control over ya. the left will take care of you. ya may not like it, but they will take care of you, "one way or another" it's happened before, it will happen again. just let it happen again. give me your money an freedom, i will protect you, take care of you they say. take money from other people, an spread it around, just not my money. after all, i protect you, my money is exempt. whats mine is mine, and what is someone else's is mine.

7. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    #NotRacist

KYote-Krusher and EdLongshanks like this.
  8. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Yeah, after eating all that high-priced fancy Ice cream. She is a very rude and sick individual that has no business representing citizens in her district. Let alone being Speaker of the House.

Carl and EC like this.
  9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I've been saying for years Nancy is the best thing that happened to the Republicans.

TripleGee, davers, barney and 3 others like this.
  10. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

BwaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaa!!

Nancy Pelosi's job is to keep convincing illegal immigrants, people on welfare and bleeding heart liberals, that .... if it weren't for conservatives and Republicans .... the Democrat Party would be able to solve all their problems ..... someday .... :rolleyes:

Bet you're a real hoot at the Bar Mitzvah and Hanukkah parties! :p :D :D

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Carl and Feedman like this.
  11. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Second best .... TRUMP is the BEST thing that's happened to the Republican slugs in recent memory.

They should all have a little statue of him that they turn to and get on their knees and thank twice a day for saving their lazy crooked butts.

They're ALMOST as bad as the Democrats or .... at least they were before Trump came along .... doubt if they've really changed much ... with a few exceptions. :)

12. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Damn, she does look like the crypt keeper. Don't think a bucket of botox can fix that problem.

13. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Lord knows she's tried

14. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    Perhaps folks who work with Trump have doggie-doo on their shoes, but folks who follow Pelosi have doggie-doo for brains.

davers and Carl like this.
  15. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    nancy-pelosi-memes-9.jpg

Feedman and PUBLIC RAT like this.