Peabody never been heading there now

travis_duckhunter

10 pointer
Aug 16, 2007
Owensboro, KY
Mike_b, generally before you try to call someone out, you educate yourself on the topic... you see, at this moment there are no waterfowl refuges on Peabody. If he, or yourself read the guide you would see that under "waterfowl refuges". Nice try, but you assumed and you know what happens when you assume, although in this case you can leave me off and you take the full bounty

mike_b

8 pointer
Aug 8, 2010
Ledbetter
Mike_b, generally before you try to call someone out, you educate yourself on the topic... you see, at this moment there are no waterfowl refuges on Peabody. If he, or yourself read the guide you would see that under "waterfowl refuges". Nice try, but you assumed and you know what happens when you assume, although in this case you can leave me off and you take the full bounty

Really, because you didn't know there were refuges at all on Peabody, now you're going to say "oh, ya there are, but they aren't closed now, duh." Really? None of the listed refuges are currently closed to public access, but they are still exist. Go on with your expert analysis... This guy is getting a lot of assistance from yer yammering.

travis_duckhunter

10 pointer
Aug 16, 2007
Owensboro, KY
Really, because you didn't know there were refuges at all on Peabody, now you're going to say "oh, ya there are, but they aren't closed now, duh." Really? None of the listed refuges are currently closed to public access, but they are still exist. Go on with your expert analysis... This guy is getting a lot of assistance from yer yammering.
Back peddle, back peddle... I urge you to search my posts and see where I'm from then search and see where Peabody is located... the hole you're digging keeps getting bigger, just admit that you in your infinite knowledge jumped the gun here

Brsutton86

12 pointer
Sep 19, 2009
Harrodsburg, KY
Back peddle, back peddle... I urge you to search my posts and see where I'm from then search and see where Peabody is located... the hole you're digging keeps getting bigger, just admit that you in your infinite knowledge jumped the gun here

Hes good at back peddling, practices in the backwaters with the yak....sorry had too.

Tyler Durden

Banned
Jan 14, 2014
WKY via TN
You never saw me B.

I couldn't resist

you-can-see-me.jpg

smashdn

12 pointer
Nov 24, 2003
Palmyra, Kentucky
Really, because you didn't know there were refuges at all on Peabody, now you're going to say "oh, ya there are, but they aren't closed now, duh." Really? None of the listed refuges are currently closed to public access, but they are still exist. Go on with your expert analysis...�� This guy is getting a lot of assistance from yer yammering.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, ask yourselves, is a refuge still a refuge when it is not a refuge, from anything?

I rest my case.

mike_b

8 pointer
Aug 8, 2010
Ledbetter
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, ask yourselves, is a refuge still a refuge when it is not a refuge, from anything?

I rest my case.

It's like when I go to McDonald's at 4 AM and they end up being closed. There's a McDonald's but at the same time, it's not even there.

travis_duckhunter

10 pointer
Aug 16, 2007
Owensboro, KY
It's like when I go to McDonald's at 4 AM and they end up being closed. There's a McDonald's but at the same time, it's not even there.
Just stop... you lost all credibility when you used "duh". What's next, "as if"? "totally"?

Now you're at McDonald's at 4AM... still trying to get that latte? Do you really eat that crap?

mike_b

8 pointer
Aug 8, 2010
Ledbetter
Just stop... you lost all credibility when you used "duh". What's next, "as if"? "totally"?

Now you're at McDonald's at 4AM... still trying to get that latte? Do you really eat that crap?

Yep, it's a cheaper Starbucks so I'm told. And voted #1 coffee sometimes available at 4AM. Sounds as if yer too highfalutin for McDonalds. Only whole bean, fresh ground, certified organic, certified free-trade, conflict free, city roast Guatemalan coffee for you, right?

travis_duckhunter

10 pointer
Aug 16, 2007
Owensboro, KY
Yep, it's a cheaper Starbucks so I'm told. And voted #1 coffee sometimes available at 4AM. Sounds as if yer too highfalutin for McDonalds. Only whole bean, fresh ground, certified organic, certified free-trade, conflict free, city roast Guatemalan coffee for you, right?
I'm just not lazy, if I want coffee I make my own... and if you call taking care of yourself and refusing to consume the cancer they serve at those restaurants highfalutin, then I guess I'm guilty

mmayes

12 pointer
Aug 2, 2005
Near Aintry

Please get back on the subject at hand. You going for a coffee break at Mcdonalds is over. Keep imparting us with your vast wisdom of an area you most likely have only read about in a hunting guide. Also lets forget the travis only has lived around Peabody his whole life.

Mayes

Latest posts