PC cost colleges big time

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/oberlin-...sive-sum-of-more-than-44m-over-racism-dispute

Here is a little back ground. One of them shows the college insurance company does NOT cover them so the college has to pay itself.

Now watch insurance companies re-write their policies to keep from having to cover the colleges from this AND to raise their fees on everything else.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._going_to_cost_oberlin_college_big_bucks.html

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...esponding_to_the_jury_verdict_against_it.html

Regulator623 likes this.
  2. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I was glad to see this. Rarely are these nuts held accountable for the crap they spew.

drakeshooter likes this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

You and me both!!!

riverboss likes this.
  4. Covington teen will get the next big payday hopefully.

5. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    What some are not saying is the three black teenagers involved all pleaded guilty to the crime.
    Glad that they have to pay up. Hopefully more of this Political Correct bullshit will get in others pockets as well.

cedar creek, 00noturkey and barney like this.
  6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 8 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    college, used to be a place to learn,,. exchange ideals, not get brown-shirt thinking. now it's an indoctrination place. if it's not politically, correct, it is politically controlled. i dont think tax payer's should have to pay for college. i think a college education, should be worth paying for, going to, and affordable., an then, working toward's those that cant pay, but are able to learn.. the fee's are outrageous, going to college. the top 3-5% get a job, the rest work at micky-d's.. [i might be overstating this, just a tad],, i had a doctor, UK, assoc professor, who would let your health drag on for years. only fix one thing at a time, more or less,, then see ya in 6 months, to find out if you problem was going away. i had other doctors, that would take on 5 problems, at once. granted it was VA Health. sometimes, ya got to separate the wheat, from the chafe.
    college should be rated in some way, that say's, the education taught was worth learning. if ya ever seen Water's World at fox, there is a lot of ignorant people, in the US. key word "ignore". the school that they go to, ignore's to teach. if you think this is just college,,, think again..