PAY Lakes MEADE COUNTY

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by KYANGOUTDOORSHOTTIE, Apr 26, 2009.

1. When I get back from my deployment I plan on hitting up some of the Fishing spots in MEade county. ANYone have any suggestions on good places to go? What about Mike and Dianes in FLaherty or ALLENs off 1638? LET me know if you know any good spots to go!!!!! THANKS!!! ;)

2. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    C'mon girl, you're from Meade County! The Ohio River---nuff said......

P.S. Here's a few right down from your house.......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. you caught those in the OHIO??? where at?

4. KYhunter79

KYhunter79 12 pointer

Dec 11, 2003
    Irvington, KY
    I usually do pretty good at Mike and Diane's. Always catch some fish. I haven't been to Allen's in a couple years. Last time I was there I didn't catch any fish. But, saw a couple other guys slaying them.

5. CRFoster68

CRFoster68 8 pointer

Jan 7, 2009
    Fort Thomas
    I'm not a big fan of pay lakes but thanks for serving out country!

6. fishinfanatic

fishinfanatic Spike

May 25, 2009
    East KY
    Yea,thanks for servin our country..I hope when you make it home you you go out and slay them!!

7. trackin Does

trackin Does 6 pointer

Dec 18, 2008
    e-town
    mike an dians has been hot the few times i have been out. we left with baskets full everytime we went. good luck an thanks for your service

8. Daub

Daub 6 pointer

Jul 8, 2008
    Flaherty, Kentucky
    First THANK YOU for serving our country!!! I have fished Allens afew times and never did any good. Now at Mike and Dianes I catch afew when I go. Most of the time I catch the catsfish on shrimp and worm or small chunks of cutbait. I have to use only alittle bit of bait. If I use to much I don't get any bites. Hope this helps.

9. KYhunter79

KYhunter79 12 pointer

Dec 11, 2003
    Irvington, KY
    Yeah, the shrimp do pretty good for me there too.

Maybe we could all meet up and go to Mike and Diane's one day. I'd like to learn a thing or two about paylakin' and meet some forum members.

10. Daub

Daub 6 pointer

Jul 8, 2008
    Flaherty, Kentucky
    Sounds good. Next couple of weeks I'm booked. When do they close for the season?

11. KYhunter79

KYhunter79 12 pointer

Dec 11, 2003
    Irvington, KY
    I'll find out and post up.

12. zfd8131

zfd8131 6 pointer

Nov 10, 2008
    Taylorsville
    You need to come to louisville and go to Childers or Westwind. We always tear them up. No limit

13. KYhunter79

KYhunter79 12 pointer

Dec 11, 2003
    Irvington, KY
    Been to Childress lakes a ton, if you're talking to the ones over around Blue Lick. It is actually owned by my Uncle's dad Charles.

14. Colorado_Hunter

Colorado_Hunter 10 pointer

Nov 30, 2007
    Radcliff, Kentucky
    Try some of the lakes on post, Lower Douglas has a plenty of fish that you can catch.

15. tonygf68

tonygf68 Fawn

Apr 12, 2009
    Meade County KY
    I would fish a mud puddle before I'd fish Allen's Lake again. They're not good people to deal with and they need to make people clean up their trash before they leave. There are too many disrespectful people at that lake!