Pay attention, the dramas over!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bondhu, Feb 9, 2020.

1. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    4.4T cut probably will not happen. But the Trump team is showing us what is possible.
    Drain that sumbatch! MAGA!!!

Winchester94, Feedman and barney like this.
  2. new2thewoods

new2thewoods Fawn

Nov 30, 2019
    Middlesboro
    Can you name any tangible thing Trump has done that Jeb, Romney, and/or any other AIPAC-approved shabbos goy wouldn't do?

With the exception of edgy tweets with boomer memes. I'll give him that.

I wanted to love to him but let's be honest with ourselves here..

3. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    He should go full steam ahead on getting anything and everything g on the Clinton’s Obama and the rest of the scum then it’s a start to the drain

4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    The d bags you mentioned want illegal immigration/cheap labor, they are afraid to rock the boat with global trade (they are globalists), and they will involve the US in wars while investing in defense companies for personal profit. Trump cares more about enriching Americans than he does himself. Lastly trump will call a corrupt politician corrupt because he is not and everyone on your list is, thus unable to throw those stones. If there was anything substantial that trump has done you’d know about it already. The guy is as squeaky clean as it gets.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    WILD, Gforcetrivers, gds and 4 others like this.
  5. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Hug your gerbil, and hang on scooter!

6. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    What?

Gforcetrivers and drakeshooter like this.
  7. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
  8. new2thewoods

new2thewoods Fawn

Nov 30, 2019
    Middlesboro
    Illegal immigration is up; total removals over the past year mark only a slight increase from 2018 and remain lower than peak annual totals under Obama. Trump talks differently about global commerce than previous Buckley conservatives, but acts exactly the same. GE, Carrier, At&T to name a few of the larger ones shipped thousands of high-paying jobs abroad. Trump tweeted his disapproval.

It's all just boomer-babble on twitter so our uncle can show his buddys an edgy chain email about how "real" Trump is. It's a ruse. Pure cult of personality.

He campaigned like a straight-up nationalist and that scared the hell out of the establishment. But he governs like any other Republican.

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Oh boy, we have either a liberal or a Never Trumper.

10. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    https://share.america.gov/as-wall-goes-up-illegal-immigration-goes-down/

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Not only that but does anybody REMEMBER the flood of those caravans that came across in January and February 2019 setting Trump to work with Mexico and the other countries to stop them at THEIR borders??? Ever since it's been dropping. Just last month both Fox and CNN told of another caravan forming up to come up to the US border. They never made it though the Mexico southern border.

12. new2thewoods

new2thewoods Fawn

Nov 30, 2019
    Middlesboro
    I campaigned for Trump in Indiana, which was the turning point of the Republican primary.

While it remains true that the overall numbers are as I stated above, I'm a huge fan of the wall! If we ever get one- a real one- it will be work, as the preliminary data suggests.

..But we won't get one. As, deep down, we both know.

That, among other things, is my point here.

13. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Have you noticed the fight the swampers are putting up? If he wasn’t effective they wouldnt be so pissed. The fake dossiers, the BS FISA warrants, impeachment based on nothing. We need the house the senate and the presidency to get done what needs doing.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  14. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    What he said^^

Dark Cloud likes this.
  15. new2thewoods

new2thewoods Fawn

Nov 30, 2019
    Middlesboro
    I'd agree that "if evil is seething he must be doing something right."

My take on that is Campaign Trump- a man who bears little resemblance to President Trump- scared them like no man has in several generations. It was a masculine guy with German heritage talking about nationalism, keeping the Mexicans out (just the illegal ones! wink wink nod nod!) He used a word that is virtually illegal in conservative circles- "usury," fairly often. It was explicitly nationalistic and tacitly ethno nationalistic.

When the white folks decide that their ethnic and cultural replacement A) Isn't happening on their watch B) Is the result of ethnic subversion rather than ideological jimgoisms ('libtards!' etc) ...history teaches that we tend to be decisive to say the least. Although Trump has done virtually nothing at best and been a gatekeeper at worst, the vision of white folks flirting with the idea of standing up for themselves as a people was enough to ensure Trump is an enemy for life.

Trump literally will not even recognize white people as a group, he'll insult us by babbling about how the albino african american left-handed coalition of transgendered have lower unemployment under him etc. But still. Campaign Trump was a beautiful thing.