Par 4 longnecks!

greenhead1983

6 pointer
Sep 12, 2007
horse county
A few central ky golf course longnecks!!
golfcoursegoosehunt003.jpg

golfcoursegoosehunt002.jpg

golfcoursegoosehunt004.jpg

golfcoursegoosehunt008.jpg

Last edited:

greenhead1983

6 pointer
Sep 12, 2007
horse county
Where is the really snowy picture, did it turn out good?

old silo golf course in mt. sterling, its pretty hard to get permission there, guess its that "you gotta know somebody" type of place!
Man, it was a pretty good hunt, we had an anxious hunter that was really wanting to shoot some longnecks and jumped up out of the blind on the first group and shot at them at 50 yards! but after we got him calmed down, the next group we got em to land in the decoys and we tried the ol turkey swat! turned out to be a pretty good day!

greenhead1983

6 pointer
Sep 12, 2007
horse county
I might be crazy but thats looks a lot like Southwind Golfcourse. You took out the picture with the bridge crossing the lake. The pro shop and houses all around look like it. Am I smoking something??

you may be smoking something????? i took that picture out cause it didn't have anything to do with the hunt ( no decoys or anything in the pic ) my battery in the camera kept dying, i guess of the cold weather!

PintailFreak

6 pointer
Jan 6, 2009
Central Kentucky
you may be smoking something????? i took that picture out cause it didn't have anything to do with the hunt ( no decoys or anything in the pic ) my battery in the camera kept dying, i guess of the cold weather!

I don't know if you are trying to keep your honey hole secret or what, but I gaurantee that those pictures are from Southwind Golf Course. I have played that course many times and use to drive by it on my way to work every day. I don't understand why you would lie about where you are hunting. I guess you either don't want your spot getting out or you are suppose to not hunt the lake. Don't worry I am not interested in taking your spot. I have no interest in shooting golf course geese. It is too easy that way. Anyways congrats on the hunt. At-least it was successful.

broberts0031

6 pointer
Dec 9, 2009
a little diff then what i use....i usually use a Pro V1 i found in the bushes or jacked from limbhanger!!! nice pics

Latest posts