over due thank you to the mods

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by bgkyarcher, Mar 1, 2021.

1. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    I don’t believe IT is who it says IT is. But whatever. I believe it’s been somebody banned here before. Coming back as someone else(maybe as a woman). Lol.
    But I don’t really care. To each there own

2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    no doubt it is not what it says it is.....

drakeshooter, Brody and OLE RASPY like this.
  3. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    I remember a mod about, oh 13-14 years ago would follow members to others forums to make sure they weren’t talking about them. How’s that for insecure

drakeshooter likes this.
  4. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Lol... reminds me of an owner/administrator of one forum whom used to do the very same thing. It was simply amazing how overly sensitive he happened to be, and I could write hilarious stories about him day in and day out, for it all.

The males within my FL Crew never gave him any slack and are internationally known notorious trolls while also professionals at their sport. Whenever I first registered for that large forum, my best friend had me play a joke upon our mutual friend, during a very large surf-based event.

We were at our mutual friend's beachhouse, and he was in his shower cleaning up for the scheduled nightly activities while still logged into the forum. Big mistake...:D

My best friend (hilarious guy) convinced me to make a post under our mutual friend's logged-in account criticizing the Admin's personal live feed of the event, because it was truly horrible video quality. Just four words and like MagicWahalaPresto, the thin-skinned Admin went absolutely bat...crazy online within the midst of the huge event, while my best friend and I were rolling on the floor in excruciatingly painful laughing, as our mutual friend exited his shower saying, "WHAT !?! ", before looking at his computer screen... :eek:

His face must have turned three shades of red :mad::mad::mad:, before quickly exploding back onto that thin-skinned Admin/Owner in rapid return fire, as we knew that he would... :cool:

It was simply classic, and we still laugh about all to this very day... :D

That crybaby Admin/Owner of the now basically defunct extreme sports forum is the entire reason that multiple underground forums began in the very first place, and the OP here reminds me of him, lol...o_O

5. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Would’ve been a lot faster and easier to just say you’re a troll. :rolleyes:

jblack1 likes this.
  6. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Well now, if you had been cordial enough to introduce yourself within my very first thread, you may have potentially comprehended the fact that both Farmer Ed and myself share a great appreciation for trolling, enhanced by deep satisfaction of the artform. I simply happen to be much more skilled at it than Farmer Ed.:p

Oddly enough, I just left the house of a neighbor whom is relocating back to Florida. My dogs paid her dogs a visit along with another lady caring for them, while their Native Floridian Master is temporarily away from home. We both just might troll you from Florida, one day within the future; you never know.:)