over due thank you to the mods

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by bgkyarcher, Mar 1, 2021.

1. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    To the current mods, thank you.... I've been around for about 10 years now. There was a time when we had moderators that got drunk with power, and just looked for a reason to give someone a ban. At least one was close friends with some instigators that would cry to them any time somebody hurt their feelings, and said member would get a vacay. I've never been one to hold my tongue, but I've never done anything on this forum to deserve a ban or vacay. I've have been banned a couple times for nothing. Once for calling someone a moron for his moronic post. We are all adults here, for the most part. We have fun, and we give each other $hit, but I've not seen anything that crossed the line. That being said, the last 2-3 years have been awesome on this forum. Nobody gets out of line, but we do go back and forth a bit. Pentail is the only current mod I'm aware of, and he does a great job of letting us have fun without dropping the hammer on people. Thank you Pentail, and to any other current mods. You're doing a fantastic job.... Sincerely, BG...

2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    ^^^^^ What he said.

00noturkey likes this.
  3. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Yea they do a pretty fair job..

4. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    I remember the days of people getting booted left and right. Lol. Can’t say I’ve seen that happen for a while now either. Sure do miss a few a of the instigators like Fleek.

Giveem3outdoors likes this.
  5. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    Yep, there used to be some real stirrers on here. Mods do a great job especially since the politics section was added.

6. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    You're sucking up. U getting ready to drop a bomb on your "it" friend?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  7. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    LOL. It is fictional, in more ways than one.

OLE RASPY, hunt and 1wildcatfan like this.
  8. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    I'm self banning

GTbowhunter and 1wildcatfan like this.
  9. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    They do a great job.
    I haven't seen Trust Me on here in a while.

10. GTbowhunter

GTbowhunter 6 pointer

Aug 26, 2020
    Owensboro
    Thank you for your service

Carl likes this.
  11. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    LOL

12. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I agree 200 percent with BGKY. We used to have some arsehole mods on here. I got a time out for posting a joke that I saw on Facebook about a week ago. FB will put you in FB jail for about any thing. Thank you Mods. for letting us have a little fun.:D:D:D

13. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Hate to break it to you boyz, but your mods are still at work and have simply outsmarted each and every last one of you, apparently. The OP wouldn't last a full day before crying liking like a little girl to moderators, if he managed to somehow garner access to private surf forums and more in which I have been on in the past.
    Huuuge FACT.

14. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Who gives two shits what you saw or what you talk about in a private forum. Not even close to what this thread is about.

15. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Hey Yankee, the sooner that it may potentially dawn upon you that I do not care who may or may not care what I think, the quicker you might comprehend my previous message. I have stated since soon after registration that this website forum is well managed, and to elaborate, I am comparing it to much more extreme website forums of various extreme sporting natures.