Out of State Hunter

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Sneal10, May 6, 2020.

1. Sneal10

Sneal10 Fawn

Oct 31, 2015
    Northern Middle Tennessee
    Hey guys,

I’m a Tennesseean that has a Kentucky lease. Do you think I’ll be able to buy a license? Already missed Turkey season. Anyone hearing anything?

2. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    Not hearing anything but I think by then it will be open for os hunters

3. woodhippy

woodhippy 6 pointer

Nov 11, 2003
    Marion County
    Id say with the new travel law they should be allowing out of state people start buying permits again . The Fish and Game website hasn't been updated since the start of this mess .

4. shaman

shaman 10 pointer

I was going to ask the same question. The Shamanic Dream Team is all here on the north side of the bridge anxiously awaiting a change in the wind.

I was out turkey scouting on 4/4. I'd pretty much resolved to go online and buy all the licenses and tags for myself and my sons when I got in. It was looking to be a banner year. When I got back into camp, I got word from Girlfriend that Andy had shut down non-resident license/tag sales.

5. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    My guess: It depends on our Governor decision to fully open Kentucky, along with allowing hunting for non-residents. I have relatives that live in Northern Indiana, that I haven't seen since last May. They were planning to drive down here for a visit as they've done years past; but with this State being closed, to anyone from another state driving here, I guess they won't make it this year. I will be very glad when this whole messed-up year of 2020 is over!

6. Joe Bryan

Joe Bryan 8 pointer

Jul 4, 2006
    Nelson County
    I would keep a close eye on it, as soon as they open it, I would purchase them! Don’t wait til fall and possible resurgence and it gets shutdown again!

7. DaveO

DaveO 6 pointer

Dec 30, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Already purchased mine 3 weeks ago