Our president should move to Mexico

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by WildmanWilson, May 20, 2010.

1. raktrakr

raktrakr Cyber-Hunter

Jan 20, 2002
    central ky
    Nope, Mexico. And to show Im not all bad I wish him well and urge him to drink plenty of water,wouldnt want him to dehydrate!

2. Colorado_Hunter

Colorado_Hunter 10 pointer

Nov 30, 2007
    Radcliff, Kentucky
    Wow, I thought the majority of the United States Congress voted to out Saddam. They agreed in mass that Iraq possessed WMD's, so please don't try to blame it on the Republicans for going to war.

HR, IMO you need to stop watching CNN and actually read the bills, there was a bill authorizing the POTUS to carry on the action in SWA.

3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Can anybody know actually be proud that they voted for this [email protected]#$!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean come on, what has this administration done that has actually benefited this country? The feds won't enforce their own laws (Bush is as much to blame as Obama!!!!!!!!!) and now this guy has the brass to stand up with el presidente de mexico and be party to bashing one of the states he's supposed to lead????????????? What the [email protected]## is going on?????? This is an all time low in my opinion and this clown was actually voted in?????

4. Cornmonkey

Cornmonkey 8 pointer

May 17, 2009
    east ky.
    It's getting real close, he can taste it already they are pushing everybody closer to the edge. He want's civil unrest so bad it's killing the idiot's. Marshal law will be declared so fast, even he will get dizzy. I'll wager it's in his top desk draw at the whitehouse the first day he was sitting there. That horse apple head from mexico is an idiot &***&**&. His whole country is a cesspool and would love to turn ours just like his mess. And most likely will get his wish with what we have now. :mad:

5. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Never said congress did not authorize it..........but as we found out the previous lied through there teeth, he was itching for a war and he got what he wanted at all cost.

This is no different than the drumbeating that is occurring now. This country is sick from top to bottom and we keep putting the same pinheads back in office over and over then argue about it.

6. coolersnapper

coolersnapper 6 pointer

Dec 17, 2009
    northern ky
    Wow, what a bunch of haters. I seem to recall that when Pres. Bush was in office, his first guest (State visit) was the then President of Mexico. As we know, Obama inherited this problem. I don't know if he will help or hurt it, but move to Mexico? If someone believes things are so bad here in the USA, they should move out. Cornmonkey, as for the whole country being a "cesspool", have you ever been there? Be honest. I never have, but I know plenty of people who go to Cancun on a regular basis. I don't recall them describing it like that. All that said, I believe the govt. doesn't want to fix this problem. It never has. It keeps us all so stirred up we don't pay attention to the other things they do, like giving billions and billions in corp. welfare away...

7. grouser68

grouser68 Banned

Jan 29, 2006
    Very true! I also rememberBush and the Mexican Prez having visits at Tx., riding together, wearing cowboy hats for photo ops etc. But I don't remember any kiss azz statements from the peanut gallery then! Wonder why?

8. pentail

pentail Bacon Staff Member

Sep 25, 2002
    Savoring the smoke

Don't recall President Bush groveling at the Mexican Presidents feet and apologizing for any state trying to enforce our federal laws.

9. grouser68

grouser68 Banned

Jan 29, 2006
    And I don't recall the media being there every minute when the Mexican Prez spent days on Bush's ranch either! Who knows what goes on behind closed doors? There may have been a lil' Clinton/Lewinski action going on, we will never know!:)

10. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    I can only think of one President who doesn't exactly "stand up" to foreign leaders. His name escapes me though, and you can't really tell from this pic because his head is obviously going down out of sight.;)

[​IMG]

11. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    :
    Thats cause Bush had him cuttin tobacco.:D

12. Colorado_Hunter

Nov 30, 2007
    Radcliff, Kentucky
    Personally I don't care which POTUS it is, but they should be making every effort to ensure that current laws are being enforced.

For any President to make a statement about something like the Arizona law being unconstitutional is beyond comprehension.

13. Colorado_Hunter

Nov 30, 2007
    Radcliff, Kentucky
    At least he had him employed, and it was an official visit so it was legal....:)

14. aceoky

aceoky 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2003
    W KY
    Talk about "selective memory", HOW can you make that statement and NOT mention that ALL "your heros" Kerry, both Clintons, and a whole host of Dem LEADERS went on record to Congress saying that Iraq had those weapons WELL before Bush was elected? I guess they somehow were not lying though :rolleyes:

NOT that it "matters" you'd asked WHAT he's done No one else had done, and you got your answer, then "backpeddled" and now are ignoring the TRUTH of the matter typical...

15. Ky'sFinest

Ky'sFinest 10 pointer

tom mcclintock said it best. i don't recall shiite hittin the fan until the dem congress took over.

i can't wait until novemeber