OSHS Rears its Ugly Head

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JR in KY, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    If the vaccine was actually safe, effective, killed the disease, I would do it. Mandate wouldn't be needed. These vaccines do none of the above. To mandate a crappy drug on us is BS.

2. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    My gut feeling on this is that if this unconstitutional BS isn't squashed by congress it will be mired in lawsuits until it eventually winds up at the feet of the supreme court. Not that I have a helluva lot of faith in Justice Roberts in drag and the others masquerading as conservative justices. But I am most interested in how it will be approached, because if a "vaccine" that neither stops the disease, spread, or otherwise helps better than natural immunity is allowed to be forced upon the people, well that just made "my body, my choice" null and void. Roe vs Wade will have no leg to stand on and abortion will need to be deemed the murder it is immediately. As lofty as they try to make themselves even their narrow minds can see that.....

3. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I think the Leftists have Judge Roberts by the nuts when those photos of him with Jeff Epstein came out. Guarandamtee they got Video of him cavorting on "That Island" that I was never invited to. Dammit

bassvax, KYote-Krusher, pead and 2 others like this.
  4. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Natural immunity is as good or better yet it’s 100% dismissed. It’s all about control and money. It’s also showing us just how the mark of the beast will be pushed on us as well.

littlebear, KYote-Krusher and barney like this.
  5. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    All they preached at the start of this was herd immunity. Now they don't even mention it. Lying Bastards.

6. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    If they have it, we have it too.;)

Feedman and Dark Cloud like this.
  7. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Don’t care what is said , what is mandated , or what takes place , or what threats are made I will never get their shot or bend the slightest with their push I will push back and ignore it like always and do what I choose if it kills me along with others

Trapper Delk and WildmanWilson like this.
  8. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I wish I could do that but with 6 years before I’m retiring, no way I can find a job paying what I make at my age. They have most of us by the plums.

9. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I have never sued anyone in my life. Maybe it’s time for a multi million class action suit against government. Make them admit that “We” ain’t the people.

Oh yeah, vote against everyturncoat chamber of commerce commie that runs as a conservative!

TripleGee likes this.
  10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    HuntressOfLight and Regulator623 like this.
  11. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
  12. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    I agree and that f*** stick should do the right thing and resign...in disgrace. He is the sole reason for O'CrapCare!

13. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    All these "Alphabet" group including Biden are all just thumbing their noses at us folks. They know they can get away with anything by passing their unconstitutional agenda.

bassvax likes this.