One Less Jefferson Co. Coyote

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by Blevins Gap Outdoors, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Blevins Gap Outdoors

Blevins Gap Outdoors 12 pointer

Nov 9, 2002
    Louisville, KY
    There is one less coyote here in Jefferson county. I killed this one out behind my house. I was watching one for a clear shot when the second one came out. It made the mistake of standing in the clear watching the other coyote. The ol' 22-250 dishragged her. The only good coyote is a dead coyote...

[​IMG]

2. yotekiller

yotekiller Banned

Jan 20, 2002
    Very nice one,....good coyote too!! How does that remington shoot?Wanted one for a long time now,i'll probaly wait to get a model 70 in.223 wssm but those vs's are so tough looking!

3. muzzy125acc

muzzy125acc 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2002
    PULASKI CO..
    wuld a 270 work well for this???

4. RutNBuck

RutNBuck 12 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    Northern Ky
    Congrats B.G.O.

by chance did you have that gun worked on at the Jefferson firearm service center?
    while i visited there they showed me a gun they just worked on was a dandy looked just like yours....

"A wise indian once said,the more you move the less you will see,the less you move the more you will see"

" I live to hunt, but my wife says i may hunting a place to live"

5. Redneck

Redneck 6 pointer

Jul 31, 2002
    Barren County, KY
    Nice coyote B.G.O. and nice pic too

Chase Powell

6. Valley Station

Valley Station Cyber-Hunter

B.G.O. ,

Son, youv'e done good. That's the best lookin' 'yote I've seen all week.
    The one that got away, sure would look good in the "same pose".[:D]

Everything around here at the hen house and ponds will sure sleep better tonight.
    "Pour it to 'um"

7. Blevins Gap Outdoors

Blevins Gap Outdoors 12 pointer

Nov 9, 2002
    Louisville, KY
    yote,

I'm still working up a load right now. It shoots fair so far but I have not got it shooting as good as a 700VS will shoot. I had to send it back to Remington once because the barrel had a bad place in the crown. Remington replaced the barrel and got it back to me in about 2 weeks. I'm hoping to drop a few more before turkey season gets here.

Rut,

No that was not mine, I got mine at George's Gun Shop a couple years ago.

VS,

I hope to see the yote that was running with that one again, he does not know how lucky he was. If you see him over your way run him this way. Kill them all is what I say. The only good coyote is a dead one.