ohio county yotes

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by horsebranchjackson, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Hey guys are any of you hunting in ohio county ky . I live in horse branch of hwy 62 east. We have a bunch around here just finding them is the trick. Is there any place in ohio county that they are really heavy. i have heard they are everywhere.

2. Injun 22-250

Injun 22-250 Fawn

Oct 5, 2003
    Philpot, Ky., USA.
    I have hunted some in Ohio Co. and yes they are thick. I went with someone that lived over there so personally,I don't know alot of landowners.If you get out and scout around a little you may figure out where the ones that you hear around you are hangin' out.I'd say that over there where your at there is probably twice as many as where I'm at.By the way, I'm in the next county beside you,Daviess, and I live in Philpot. Good Luck

3. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    Hey Injun,

I live in philpot too, I live right outside of whitesville, before you get to Vessle's. You ever want to do any hunting, maybe we could get together. Nice to know there is someone close to home on this forum. Talk to you later

4. kyredneck

kyredneck 6 pointer

May 4, 2003
    Owensboro, KY, USA.
    Hey guys. I also live off of highway 54 right almost in philpot. Great to see hometown guys on here.

Jordan

I wish I was in the woods!!!

5. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    Are any of you guys planning on going on the Land Between the lakes coyote hunt the 6-7-8 of Feb? I am going to go if you all want to join me you are more than welcome!

Matt Goetz
    >>------->
    "An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
    > >> > > Ernest Hemingway