October 1st Roll Call

woodsman92

10 pointer
Feb 16, 2019
Russell Co
I under dressed this morning, just pit on a light jacket and with that wind at daybreak I got cold lol ended up seeing a doe and fawn. Did some scouting before leaving looking for acorns, found very few. Did find what appeared to be 3 small scrapes on first edges

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Windy here. They didn’t move till late. Had one doe come in broadside at 15. She never got nervous so I decided to see what else was on its feet.

Nothing…. Oh well. I fixed some shooting lanes better on my way out.
Beautiful out but windy here too. I did some much needed yard work.

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
We have Ian here, raining nicely all morning. Supposed to be gone by tomorrow but I'm waiting til I'm back from Canada then get after em. Good Luck to those getting out.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Discharged my crossbow at 40 yards.
E8C2C241-9B74-44FC-8A8E-B851F74CF901.jpeg

Made me feel better but not great 😅 hit’er again tomorrow.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I want to hunt this afternoon. I had an episode with my leg/clots this week, and don't know if I should. They told me not to do anything strenuous. Acute clot on inside of my thigh. Not sure if new, or residual from original episode.

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
I want to hunt this afternoon. I had an episode with my leg/clots this week, and don't know if I should. They told me not to do anything strenuous. Acute clot on inside of my thigh. Not sure if new, or residual from original episode.
Listen to the Doc. There is still plenty of season left. Go out and mess something up. You may not get to hunt at all.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Listen to the Doc. There is still plenty of season left. Go out and mess something up. You may not get to hunt at all

Guess I'll do the smart thing for once, and skip it. I've been waiting for a North wind, and today is perfect. I go see the hematologist this week. Should have more concrete answers after she reviews the ultrasound Monday.

cedar creek

10 pointer
Sep 7, 2014
Saw a couple of bruisers last night come out, going to set up this evening in same spot, I doubt they will be there again but ya never know, patterning not changing much yet, but few weeks from now no telling we’re there at

Latest posts