Obama's Amnesty Plan Creates Loophole Allowing Illegals To Vote

HillBillyFiveO

8 pointer
Aug 15, 2005
Newport, KY
Not a single response from grouseguy. About my post. I guess we know where exactly the macroeconomics were lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's busy changing the topic to something else he can offer his opinion to, NOT counter the facts presented to him. He states he's amused at the responses he's reading. His silence here, after confronted with FACTS, speaks volumes about HIM and his position. He a phu^[email protected] who supports the Organizer-In-Chief and all of his unconstitutional efforts!

Crickets, I believe were heard earlier, and are still chirping loudly!!! Predictable!!

Floyd T.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
He's busy changing the topic to something else he can offer his opinion to, NOT counter the facts presented to him. He states he's amused at the responses he's reading. His silence here, after confronted with FACTS, speaks volumes about HIM and his position. He a phu^[email protected] who supports the Organizer-In-Chief and all of his unconstitutional efforts!

Crickets, I believe were heard earlier, and are still chirping loudly!!! Predictable!!

Floyd T.

You nailed it, he's ALWAYS been that way.

Dubya Gee

8 pointer
Apr 10, 2012
Snow, KY
I'm just glad that at least he is embracing his overwhelming condescension. Next thing you know, he will acknowledge the fact that there are some here that are just as intelligent and well educated as he is. It will be like a KY Hunting 12 step program......

HillBillyFiveO

8 pointer
Aug 15, 2005
Newport, KY
“Obama has changed our system of government to an autocracy. Who needs co-equal branches of government when you have a megalomaniac narcissist in charge?” comment by viewer
Obama on I.C.E. “if they do not follow policies, there’s consequences.”
Obama has once again issued an executive order. This time it’s about immigration. A Federal Judge has stopped the order yet Obama somehow thinks the judges orders are irrelevant and expects his subjects to obey his command anyway. Here is part of discussion between Obama at Town Hall with President host Jose Diaz Balart on MSNBC:Balart: “How do you ensure the I.C.E. and boarder patrol won’t be deporting people like this. What are the consequence?”Obama: “The bottom line is that if somebody’s working for I.C.E., and there is a policy and they don’t follow the policy there are going to be consequence to it. So I can’t speak to specific problem, what I can talk about is, what’s true in government generally. In the US Military when you get an order, you’re expected to follow it. It doesn’t mean everyone follows the order. If they don’t, they’ve got a problem, and same is going to be true with respect to policies we’re putting forward.”
Dear President Obama, did you forget that no one that takes oath for office, even in the military is required to execute an ‘illegal’ order!’
The current oath was enacted in 1884 says “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office in which I am about to enter: So help me God.”I don’t see anywhere that says anyone needs to follow a IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE, do you?!Source: photo from tweet – speech from MSNBC

(There's no way this guy would do anything that would infringe on the rights of Americans, right?! He just uses the "thug way" to get his way.)

obama-on-time.png

Last edited: