Obama & sportsmen issues

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by swamper, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gobblergetter

gobblergetter 8 pointer

Apr 21, 2008
    boonville, Indiana
    Even at that, I'm pretty sure that word was used correctly. ;) Now on to those who make those "uneducated" jokes...:D See what this has become? Arguing spelling and grammar mistakes that aren't even mistakes! LOL:D

2. kytrapper

kytrapper 10 pointer

Mar 14, 2005
    Whitley County
    Do you own a dictionary? The point is if you don't use correct English and are a school teacher there's something wrong. I'm just a "dumb 'ole hillbilly". I see serious misspelling from you three main libs on this post. I actually expect nothing less. It tells volumes about the liberal mindset.

3. I have 3 thought on Mr. Obama...
    1) His middle name is Hussein.
    2) His last name rhymes with Osama.
    3) He is trying to tell us that he is not a Muslim, when he was actually raised as one.

3 strikes is enough for me? How about you?

4. gobblergetter

gobblergetter 8 pointer

Apr 21, 2008
    boonville, Indiana
    You are absolutely hilarious! LOL When you have nothing else to complain about, you focus on spelling. That shows the mindset of the far right. You know, if this is the level you are stooping to, you need to grow up. You tried to bust me on a spelling error, then a grammar error, and neither were errors. Maybe you are the one who needs to get a dictionary. In my numerous posts on all of the forums you could probably find a misspelled word or two but that doesn't mean I cannot spell. It means I cannot type. :D LOL. Neither have to do with the the subject knowledge I share with my students. I'm sure you have never misspelled or miss-typed a word ever and you are the all knowing right winger. LOL

5. kytrapper

kytrapper 10 pointer

Mar 14, 2005
    Whitley County
    A and O are pretty far apart on the keyboard. I actually think you accidentally spelled a word and don't know what it means.

6. gobblergetter

gobblergetter 8 pointer

Apr 21, 2008
    boonville, Indiana

LOL.
    I give up. It's like arguing with a tree. LOL Now I know what you do when you're by yourself. LOL Lord- I apologize for all that I have done wrong. The misspellings on the forum and my "non right wing" thoughts. I am completely wrong in everything I beleive and think and kytrapper is the most knowledgeable person on this forum (next to wildcat). Please help me to be a better teacher b/c I have miss typed some words. My students must learn nothing b/c I cannot type. Lord please help me if this is what our world has come to.

7. Manzanita

Manzanita 12 pointer

Apr 16, 2006
    Telecheck 018
    You've taken an important first step here and I, for one, am proud of you. In fact, I'm tearing up right now. But that might just be the Claritin wearing off.

8. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    hey we are bashing liberals here so leave off the union members.im one of them and im to the right of most people on this forum:D.not all union people push the liberal lies.obamas supporters are not the working class.people they are the over educated elitists and the misguided blacks.

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  9. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    some of the stupidest people i know have all kinds of degrees but cant change a flat tire or put in a new furnice filter.just because somebody went to college for years doesnt make them any smarter than anybody else.

10. kytrapper

kytrapper 10 pointer

Mar 14, 2005
    Whitley County
    Originally Posted by gobblergetter [​IMG]
    I am completely wrong in everything I beleive (sic) and think...
    You've taken an important first step here and I, for one, am proud of you. In fact, I'm tearing up right now. But that might just be the Claritin wearing off.

I was thinking the same thing. These Obama kids are victims of the "whazup", LOL, LMAO, OMG, and my BFF Jill generation. I suspect they stand in line to buy Grand Theft Auto also. They also appear to not give much consideration to how important a vote is and all the men who have died to give it to them. By the way, misspell is one word in case you're checking one of your students papers. I love it when they take their marbles and go home. :D

11. gobblergetter

gobblergetter 8 pointer

Apr 21, 2008
    boonville, Indiana
    Obviously the sarcasim in my post was above your head. LOL You couldn't be more wrong about me. I spend too much time in the outdoors and working to play all those nonsense video games. What does LMAO mean? As always, you know more than anyone. Obviously you are a part of that generation (not age wise obviously) that understands what all that crap means. I will say Obama is attracting younger supporters. Good point. But I guess if thats the case then McCain is attracting geriatrics. LOL:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.