Obama & sportsmen issues

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by swamper, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    So it does not trouble you that :

Obama went to a church that spewed anti white racist hatred while his mother is a white woman......for 20 years none the less?

That he is friends with a known anti american terrorist ?

2. BurleyDog

BurleyDog 10 pointer

Jul 4, 2007
    He isn't friends with a know anti American terrorist. That is BS.
    He was on a comittee with him which means nothing because I have been on comittees with some real idiots. Besides that guy had the charges dropped. The people that were convicted were let loose by Bill Clinton

Look at the pastor who McCain sought for his endoursment. That guy is also an idiot.
    Any politician is going to know some idiot somewhere...

As for Obama's church... It isn't like mine. It has several preachers who all preach a different sermon, for a total of three seperate sermons a week.
    It is possible that he didn't hear that crap.

But pastor is a far cry from pill popping wife!

3. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    This photo has emerged, showing William Ayers, the distinguished educational icon friend of Obama, stomping on the flag in 2001.
    This would be after Ayers and Dohrn launched Obama's career with a fundraiser at their home, and in a year when Ayers donated to Obama's State Senate campaign fund and served with Obama on the board of the Woods Fund. Marathon P. says he understands that the picture first appeared in Chicago Magazine

[​IMG]

4. BurleyDog

BurleyDog 10 pointer

Jul 4, 2007
    That Bill Ayers guy is an idiot! We definately agree there.
    But hell, you can't decide who donates to your campaign. And sitting on a board with someone doesn't mean you know them or agree with them.

In the case of Bill Ayers, guilt by association is meaningless.

Lets talk issues!

5. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    Obama Will Not Run in 2008
    Calling it as "a silly question," Sen.-elect Barack Obama (D-IL) pledged "he would resist any overtures to run for president or vice president before the end of his six-year term as a U.S. senator," the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

Said Obama: "I was elected yesterday. I have never set foot in the U.S. Senate. I've never worked in Washington. And the notion that somehow I'm immediately going to start running for higher office just doesn't make sense."
    November 4, 2004

6. BurleyDog

BurleyDog 10 pointer

Jul 4, 2007
    I like your avator deadaim. thats cool.

Uh. I don't know what your point is in the last post. Has anyone ever admitted their gonna run for President in the future? I don't think so.

I could find the same quote for McSame or Hillary.

7. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    In the real world, people ( regardless of their color ) are judged by the company they keep.
    The problem with this is that many of the liberals actually LIKE the Weather Underground and what it stood for. They actually think that the more radical and terroristic your activities, the more heroic you are.
    So while we see traitors and criminals that killed or attempted to kill their fellow citizens, liberals see heroes who "took a stand" against "the man."

The more low-life the person that they hang with, the more adored they are by liberals.

8. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    Your rhetoric is so old its almost not worth responding.
    1. You said "look at the murder rate with these type of guns"? Since your implying its bad, can you share it with us? I have a feeling I will be waiting. Please tell us how many murders are committed with assault rifles.
    2. Your suggestion that banning assault weapons would stop thugs from owning them, shows your lack of understanding of the issues. We had an assault weapons ban before, it didn't stop one single thug from owning an assault rifle.
    3. Can you tell me what an "assault rifle" is?
    Since your so well versed, these should be easy for you.

9. slickhead slayer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    You appreciate Obama taking the time to think about sportsmen?:rolleyes: I bet you appreciate someone peeing in your hand and telling you its raining.
    There are things Obama has promised and will push for. Being a friend to sportsmen isn't one of them. These politicians ponder to the uneducated and easily persuaded. Like when Kerry went goose hunting. The problem is you and too many others don't see whats down right bs pandering, and whats real. Whats really funny is that Obama even called you and me backwoods hillbillys who aren't educated enough to vote past anything but guns and religion. Many think it hurt him saying that, but anyone who buys his garbage is so easily impressionable, that they will find ways to either defend it, or not understand it. You seem to be doing that quite nicely.
    You also need to go back and look at his commenst again. If you don't think he was directly insulting rural voters, then you have misunderstood him.

10. slickhead slayer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    Obama went to that church for 20 years. The man married him and his wife, he baptized his children. Obama has personally said that the man was his "spiritual advisor", Obama donated $20,000 to his church in 1 year. Obama made him part of his campaign.
    Obama is certainly more connected to this guy than just a member of his congregation.
    Obama voted against the death penalty for murders solely committed for gang initiation. His reasoning.."its unfair to blacks". Tell me he doesn't have the same whackjob thoughts his reverend does.

11. slickhead slayer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    I wasn't aware that Mccain was able to be voted for in the past 2 elections.

12. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    Apparently - according to syndicated columnist Debbie Schlussel - Obama had Farrakhan acolytes on his campaign staff.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi..._nation_o.html

This might explain why Obama did not quit his church after Farrakhan was given a lifetime achievement award by Obama's church last year.

Why would Obama denounce Farrakhan when debating hillary, but previously have Farrakhan acolytes on his campaign staff?

Farrakhan's manison is in Hyde Park? Hmmm.

The Hyde Park that is Obama's old political stomping grounds where he met with William Ayers and Ayers held a political fundraiser for him when he started out for the Illinois Senate?

Intriguing...

It seems that the dots are being connected...If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck well..................

[​IMG]

13. slickhead slayer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    I encourage you to do some homework on his voting record. I encourage you to look up the Williamette story. I won't bore you with details. But here is a cliff notes version. A homeowner was robbed, called police, police arrived 20 minutes later, luckily intruders had left. But homeowner was very worried, because intruders had only stolen keys, both car keys and house keys. Next night, they robbed again, he called police. He told the intruders he had called police, they didn't leave, and threatened him and his children. He fired a shot in his own kitchen with his own legal handgun, striking one of the men. the man was later arrested at the hospital.
    police came, and the homeowner was charged because handguns are illegal in williamette, a suburb of Chicago.
    Because of public outcry, the Ill legislature drafted a bill that says anyone at anytime can use a handgun in their home for selfdefense. It of course was passed very easily. Only a few voted against it, one being your boy barack Obama.
    The man is against the MOST BASIC OF RIGHTS to protect ones family in their own home. His record is very clear on that.
    But because he tells you different, some of you gobble it up.
    There is no comparison on this man and ANY of the other candidates when it comes to gun rights.

14. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    The biggest part of the "Obama" story is that Obama and Wright are devotees of Black Liberation Theology which is described by mainstream black Christian ministers as a racist anti-white religion.

Reverend Wright preaches Black Liberation Theology at Trinity United Church and has confirmed this in all his interviews. Barack Obama has attended this church for 20 years. When he was unable to attend, Obama told Anderson Cooper that he got tapes of Rev Wright's sermons to listen to.

This is a racist religion that claims black people are oppressed by white people. It also calls for black people to rise up and destroy the "white enemy". It also preaches against the separation of church and state, and Black Liberation Theology itself is a mixture of politics and religion.

All of the racist comments Reverend Wright made come directly from Black Liberation Theology, Obama's chosen religion. How can Obama possibly run for president when he is a member of and a believer in a fringe racist cult religious group like this?

Obama is nothing but a chocolate covered David Duke and if you dont like that term take it up with liberal mayor Ray noggins of New Orleans he coined it...........oh wait that aint chocolate it draws flys..................................

15. turkeytalker

turkeytalker Banned

Nov 3, 2004

Obama voted against the

BORN ALIVE INFANT PROTECTION ACT.

Teddy Kennedy,John Kerry, and Hillary Clinton voted for it!:mad:

Obama supports the murder of babies already BREATHING OXYGEN!!:mad:

Burley you have a super weak argument, on the gun issue and right to life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.