Obama interview

M

mrdux

Can't bring myself to watch 2 seconds of anything that POS is in.

Manzanita

12 pointer
Apr 16, 2006
Telecheck 018
Can't bring myself to watch 2 seconds of anything that POS is in.

Sometimes when I'm driving to work in the mornings I listen to WKYX am 570. When Greg Dunker plays those little president interview segments with an impersonator, I turn it off. His Guv'ner Steve segments are pretty funny but I can't even stand listening to an Obama impersonator, much less the actual mighty kenyan himself, and especially when the media is giving him the Lewinsky treatment.

usmcvet06

6 pointer
Sep 20, 2006
Central KY
I don't like Obama at all either. I just thought it was funny that zac said a lot of stuff that most of us feel. As in his presidential library being in his home town of Kenya lol

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
The dignity of the office of the President has been reduced down to the level of a circus clown. And the liberal media wonders why Putin and the rest of the world doesn't pay any attention to him...

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
The dignity of the office of the President has been reduced down to the level of a circus clown. And the liberal media wonders why Putin and the rest of the world doesn't pay any attention to him...

Roger that! I suppose it could be funny however Zach is just slobbering up to O and abetting him in mocking everyone that has a legitimate (sincere investigative-worthy) concern about O, his past and his intentions (although they are crystal clear for folks that are paying attention)!