NWTF Convention

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by K-DOG, Jul 14, 2011.

1. K-DOG

K-DOG Spike

Sep 28, 2009
    Louisville KY
    I was just curious who all went to the 2011 convention and who plans to go to the 2012 convention?

This year was my first time going and i had a blast!
    Bought a couple calls, and really enjoyed the calling contest.

2. malachi83

malachi83 Fawn

Nov 17, 2006
    bullitt county
    I went to the convention this year and it was my first time also. Me, my fiancé, and 4 year old son went and we had a great time! We don’t feel like we were able to see everything, that’s why we’re going to go this year and do it up right. We’re going to get a room and make a weekend out of it. Should be a pretty good time!!

3. Greenhead Rocker

Greenhead Rocker 6 pointer

Feb 23, 2006
    Columbia, Ky
    I try to go every year that it's in Nashville. I think I've missed one time, in recent memory, and that was due to a family illness. Great show in Nashville and I hope to be back again next year.

4. turkeyman2000

turkeyman2000 6 pointer

Nov 22, 2005
    Paris, Kentucky
    I'll be there!! My first one was back in 1994 when it was in Louisville....and late Dick Kirby won the Senior Division Open Contest. I had a blast then....and have each and every time I've been to another one. I am now entering into the contests, so that makes it even more exciting. It's the SUPERBOWL of turkey calling. The best callers in the land will be there. It's awesome to hear what those guys can do with a call.

5. mcdenney

mcdenney 12 pointer

Dec 16, 2002
    Wildcat Country, USA.
    Let's all hope you don't show up in your boxers though. ;) Sorry bro! LMAO!

6. turkeyman2000

turkeyman2000 6 pointer

Nov 22, 2005
    Paris, Kentucky
    Ok ok ok mcdenney....you got me....LOL :D

7. K-DOG

K-DOG Spike

Sep 28, 2009
    Louisville KY
    Thats what i did last year.. Can't remember the name of the place i stayed but it was right next to the crackerbarrel and Caneyfork restaurant's..