NRA losing support

KY Swamp Beagler

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2011
the swamps of western KY
I was just looking around the website and noticed they are offering discounts for women right now.

My little lady is already a member, but she sent in a donation. I’m a NRA Life Member. I sent in a donation to the 2A Foundation and will likely send in money to GOA, too.

We set our membership up so we each get a different magazine sent to our house as mentioned earlier.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
They should understand that few if any join the NRA for any discounts. It's about protecting our freedoms and especially the 2nd Amendment. Fools.

Yea and 95% of the gun owners do NOT support the NRA in any way.

Think about that a minute. If 95% of the members did not support something then why the heck bother to fight for them?? There is NO other group in the world where 95% of the members do NOT support something for the group. THAT is sad.

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
Yea and 95% of the gun owners do NOT support the NRA in any way.

Think about that a minute. If 95% of the members did not support something then why the heck bother to fight for them?? There is NO other group in the world where 95% of the members do NOT support something for the group. THAT is sad.
I hear ya. I've been working on a few of the younger gun enthusiasts where I work.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
The subversives use this demonization of the NRA as an Orwellian 'new-speak' smoke screen. What they do is substitute the word NRA for the meaning of all the American people. If they used "American people", they know the alarms would really go off. So they use the term "NRA" as a deceitful way to disarm the country in it's entirety.

"So, they only mean the NRA...not me." It's an old commie trick and tactic.

The subversives use this demonization of the NRA as an Orwellian 'new-speak' smoke screen. What they do is substitute the word NRA for the meaning of all the American people. If they used "American people", they know the alarms would really go off. So they use the term "NRA" as a deceitful way to disarm the country in it's entirety.

So, they only mean the NRA...not me. It's an old commie trick and tactic.

Bingo

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Diane Fecalstain jumped the "gun" on their real agenda. It set them back some too...since she "shot" off her enlightened and braggadocios mouth. Thus their focus on something "inanimate" like the NRA. So when anyone hears them complaining and hammering the NRA, just substitute the terms "Constitution, Americans, independence and freedom from tyrannical government" instead.

What do you expect from deceitful liars and traitors to the Republic? Certainly not an honest agenda.

Latest posts