Nov deer harvest second-highest ever

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Old Oak, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraysonCountyHunter

GraysonCountyHunter Banned

Nov 12, 2008
    I pulled out the calculator and punched in the keys and help me out!! 8 hunters killed bucks over 130" equals 25% LMAO again!!!! You still did not tell on whether you are an outfitter or not?? Guess you are afraid to let people know (challenge)?

What difference does it make, you guys are in it for the money or do you hunters hunt for FREE!!!

2. ken w

ken w 6 pointer

Dec 21, 2003
    clarkson, ky, USA.
    also forget bill , pat killed a good 9pt a couple days before thanksgiving , mid 130s and jake killed an 8pt, checked cameras today 1 camera had 7 different bucks the other 4 cameras had does and coons and of course turkeys wish i had someone i could trust to coonhunt

3. GraysonCountyHunter

Nov 12, 2008
    Just cannot go there. Your silence means you are an OUTFITTER who is using our resources for money. Attack predator, attack bill, attack NonTyp!!!! How many damned deer are these pay for hunt guys taking out of the herd you are trying to protect. I guess you pick and choose your battles!!!!

4. ken w

ken w 6 pointer

Dec 21, 2003
    clarkson, ky, USA.
    36 hunters 8killed 5 missed 2 wounds 3 passes thats 18 shot op sout of 36 if i get you a shot i have done my job as an OUTFITTER , 18 + 18 = 36 thats one of the best yrs we have had, the moneys not that great im not gonna get rich ,can scratch out a living
    at least for now

5. GraysonCountyHunter

Nov 12, 2008
    OUTFITTERS are thieves of the land!!! What you are doing is running people through there on a daily basis and killing whatever you can for MONEY. If you really cared about what you are preaching about you will stop the outfitting and get a job stripping tobacco if it does not pay that damned much. I guess you are saying only 2 deer can be taken from a tract of ground you are running hunter across, take that to someone else. This makes me furious and this forum needs to know about it. There is your deer count predator, there is your count NonTyp, jump their crap on this. Afraid or would you rather humiliate others while you protect others. Don't pick and choose.

6. NonTyp

NonTyp 12 pointer

Apr 9, 2006
    Horntown
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ken w [​IMG]
    still not following, and bill u r right our situation may be different but my point is i can see #s are down and its very noticable on our smaller tracts, we had 36 bowhunters we killed 8 bucks over 130this yr 2 that were under 124 , 119 5 misses 2 wounds 3 passes on shooters gun hunters only had a 25% SUCESS rate

Sir, you are looking at the numbers wrong. 8 bucks were killed over 130", 5 misses,2 wounds, and 3 shooters were passed, that is a total of 18 bucks. The misses, wounds and passes are calculated as successful hunts. Ken is posting accurate numbers.

7. GraysonCountyHunter

Nov 12, 2008
    OMG you are and OUTFITTER too. There is an outfitter equation for computing success? OMG This needs to go public!!!! Ken W weined out tonight.

8. NonTyp

NonTyp 12 pointer

Apr 9, 2006
    Horntown
    Sir, I do not humiliate others! I let them do it on their own!;):cool::D

9. maxcam

maxcam 12 pointer

Mar 29, 2005
    Im not sure what Grayson County is arguing about....He is convinced that the deer herd is bountiful in Grayson County so why the concern for an outfitter coming in and harvesting what he claims is a healthy herd?

Besides does the kill totals not reflect in the KDFW management model regardless of how it is accomplished?

10. AteUp

AteUp 12 pointer

Mar 14, 2004
    Luavul
    You better tone it down. This Grayson Co BS has gotten out of hand and is about to get reigned in hard.

11. GraysonCountyHunter

Nov 12, 2008
    Did I mention a county? Not hardly. This is a statewide issue. Maybe an outfitter will lease property next to your hunting ground.:)

12. ken w

ken w 6 pointer

Dec 21, 2003
    clarkson, ky, USA.
    i guess i need you to explain, how my outfitting business is deteriorating the deer herd and hunting, i thought qdm and protecting large tracts of land from poachers was a postive

13. AteUp

AteUp 12 pointer

Mar 14, 2004
    Luavul
    I couldn't care less. Maybe he would cut me a discount on a hunt?:D You and your buddy are here to do nothing but stir crap. Knock it off please.

14. GSP

GSP 14 Pointer Staff Member

Dec 12, 2001
    Montrose
    Enough!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.