Nov 13th. Rifle opener roll call!

invasion36

10 pointer
Aug 29, 2013
Kenton Co
Just pulled into owen county farm. About to walk in.

Daylight is 7:16 here. Plan to go ahead and take over milos and rompalo spot by 6:47 this morning. I’m thinking I’ll just break the 300 inch mark today. Now I realize many may doubt me since the biggest deer in camera is a basket 8. And I realize my hunting skills are quite lacking. But dang it a man can dream big on opening day right?!?!?!

plus I did buy the corn that was deer corn and had a monster buck on the front of it
I’m screwed. My corn is for Arnold’s only apparently. That’s all Sportsmans had. No deer corn.

Big Snuff

6 pointer
Nov 25, 2018
North central ky
Live from the stand!!!!

First shots rang out here about 5 minutes ago! Heard about 10 shots in a row. Sounded like an AR 15. Hunting my favorite pasture tree behind my aunts trailer. She has 1.75 acres between 2 big farms. She has been seeing bucks crossing her yard everyday for the last 6 or 7 days. I can see one guy in a ladder stand about 70 yards to my right. I sure hope my target buck comes from the left today or this other guy will get him! Good luck to everyone, shoot straight! If its brown and has bone its down!!!

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Sat down for 5 mins now and am quite pissed. Some sorry MF'er stole my effin blind. Pulled the stakes out and everything. Left my table and chair. Chair not blown over. Don't think it was the wind
I can see 3 stakes over 25 yards so it may have blown away. Hopefully that's the case. Don't see how with that many stakes on it.

Eating crow now after my reply to Riverboss that it wouldn't blow over

Ridgerebel

Fawn
Oct 15, 2021
In your dreams
Live from the stand!!!!

First shots rang out here about 5 minutes ago! Heard about 10 shots in a row. Sounded like an AR 15. Hunting my favorite pasture tree behind my aunts trailer. She has 1.75 acres between 2 big farms. She has been seeing bucks crossing her yard everyday for the last 6 or 7 days. I can see one guy in a ladder stand about 70 yards to my right. I sure hope my target buck comes from the left today or this other guy will get him! Good luck to everyone, shoot straight! If its brown and has bone its down!!!
What if it is Carmel.... is it down?

Big Snuff

6 pointer
Nov 25, 2018
North central ky
What if it is Carmel.... is it down?

All of my trail cam pics of the big 9 point are at night so they are all black and white. He may be a carmel color and if so, i will still shoot him!!! My aunt has seen him several times in the daylight when shes letting her dogs out but she didnt say he was any other color.
Squirrels are really starting to gather nuts and hide them. I have seen 3 big fox squirrels under an old walnut tree ever since it got daylight. They sound just like a deer in the woods when they are jumping around.

Latest posts