Nov 13th. Rifle opener roll call!

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
Had a great day saw 5 bucks all chasing or cruising
Left about 11 and got back in around 3 just got settled in and had already see one 8 pointer on the walk in.
5 minutes later this brute shows up he was on a mission, couldn't get a shot as he was walking threw the tree tops on the other side of the hill from me.
I stayed on him until he got above them, I ranged hi. At 332 yrds he stopped and I shot I could hear the bullet impact and he turned and just stood there, I hit him again and he stumbled over the ridge.
I waited about 10 minutes and went to see if I could find blood which I didn't because he was laying about 30 yrds away. 12 points 16 in wide 10 in points.
20211113_144106_copy_1248x1664.jpg
20211113_151402_copy_1248x1664_1.jpg

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
My son overslept today and I filled my buck tag. I let him hunt my blind while I am in the truck. I had a nice show. A buck bigger than mine ran a doe out. Bigger than any he has ever shot and he passed on it. Shot the doe. He is hunting a farm in Springfield that has monsters on it. Whatever makes him happy. Pretty cool watching it unfold

BELLY UP!!!

6 pointer
Jun 14, 2009
lawrenceburg, ky
Left about 11 and got back in around 3 just got settled in and had already see one 8 pointer on the walk in.
5 minutes later this brute shows up he was on a mission, couldn't get a shot as he was walking threw the tree tops on the other side of the hill from me.
I stayed on him until he got above them, I ranged hi. At 332 yrds he stopped and I shot I could hear the bullet impact and he turned and just stood there, I hit him again and he stumbled over the ridge.
I waited about 10 minutes and went to see if I could find blood which I didn't because he was laying about 30 yrds away. 12 points 16 in wide 10 in points. View attachment 94180 View attachment 94181
Congratulations on a giant!

Nov 8, 2021
Shelbyville, KY
I waited about 10 minutes and went to see if I could find blood which I didn't because he was laying about 30 yrds away. 12 points 16 in wide 10 in points. View attachment 94180 View attachment 94181
Good lord that's a nice buck. Congratulations on an amazing deer.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
12 pts, great mass, and Couldn’t be much more symmetrical. Wow.

dirtstalker

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2009
Clay County
Congrats to all who killed one. I got absolutely skunked today..never seen a deer. Got a busy week at work..probably won't get to hunt much this week But I'm off all next week.

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
Awesome buck and awesome shooting,congratulations.

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
Congrats to all who killed one. I got absolutely skunked today..never seen a deer. Got a busy week at work..probably won't get to hunt much this week But I'm off all next week.
I jumped a doe coming out for brunch. Froze this morning. Afternoon was better. Didn't get cold till the sun went down.

Which gun was you using,the express,hell of a deer and shot

Latest posts