Nov 13th. Rifle opener roll call!

nateb440

8 pointer
Nov 8, 2011
I took my three sons out. Only saw one doe. And that was after I heard her stomp. I told my youngest in the tree with me, “we’re about to get blown out of the woods”. So two seconds later there she blew. First time I’ve gotten busted this year (in shooting hours). Thermals were headed straight down this morning with no sun. Best of luck to y’all.

cdalle6

6 pointer
Sep 13, 2009
KY
Broke for lunch, as I come down the road there’s a you g 8 bumping a doe along. She stops to let him breed her and then a bigger buck came along to interrupt their meeting, both bucks chased her in the corn. Good thing I’m hunting the farm 30 mins away from home.

turkeyhunter91

12 pointer
Apr 3, 2007
20211113_121541_copy_756x1008.jpg

Dreamhunter

10 pointer
Sep 29, 2013
Seen five before the wind froze me out eight and a spike three does in a blind with the heater going now lol.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
I’m out. Murphy’s Law. Never had a problem with my Honda. A Buddy of mine came down, I put him in a stand. Go to crank up the Honda, dead battery, it has never not started. It’s a 2016 model, original battery, so it’s due a new one. But, come on, opening day! Lol, jumped it and have a jumper box in it to limp around today, til I can run to town for a new one. Good luck everybody!
No pull cord right side under plastic panel?

Mt Pokt

8 pointer
Nov 8, 2018
Campbell County
Fewer shots this morning than usual. Even with the new neighbors. Had a yote come in at about 70 yards, but he was a smart one. He kept a couple of trees between us and I didn't have a shot.
Called it a day. Family obligations this afternoon.
Unloading my 30-30 discovered the ejector spring is broke or missing.

Latest posts