Not what you want to find in your feeder

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by ojibwa62, Aug 30, 2019.

1. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    popcorn got cold waiting for replies.

ojibwa62 likes this.
  2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    That snake wasn't serving the Lord, but his own appetite. His hide absolutely needs to be tanned!

Dark Cloud likes this.
  3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    He did not it was sent to him by. Friend in Alabama who found it and provided the pic for the article.. I never said anywhere it was his feeder. I went back and read my first comment it does sound like he found it , sorry if I appeared to mislead.

Went back and fixed it..:)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    Genesis 27:3 and Dark Cloud like this.
  4. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Deleted this post, it was not productive.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  5. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    I hunt and fish quite a bit. In case you missed my posts on jugging Taylorsville lake. Also went fishing twice this week. Just got back from checking a catalpa tree that still has worms so gonna head back this evening or morning before I head to Barren River on a fishing trip. Also, in case you missed posts, I put up to 8 deer in the freezer every year as well as a lot of small game. Sorry to disappoint you.

How very Christian of you to call me that, Mr. Devotional.

6. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Hang on now, it absolutely appeared you were passing this off as a recent find by your friend.... It may have been an honest mistake, but don't get offended when called out.

barney, hunt and Dark Cloud like this.
  7. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    How is calling bs on bs being a jackass? I guess I can see how it would be irritating for someone to call bs on one's bs, easy fix... don't post bs. With all the people you've claimed to know I'm just surprised someone hasn't already done it. I've been waiting to read the story about you and Trump taking the trip to Russia together. lol

8. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Because there was no BS .. I got the pic in a text from a friend in GA , he got the text from a friend of his in Alabama who claimed to have killed the snake in his feeder he did not say when .
    If I am guilty of anything it's not following up on his pic , it easy to find a pic like that online with a Google search. It was not my intention to mislead ,lie , buffalo, or BS anyone. I simply took a text from a friend at face value, we have all done it..

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    Genesis 27:3 likes this.
  9. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Well, I got one more comment for you. I dont mind if you want to post religious things. I dont care if you call me a jackass. What I do have a problem with is someone trying to preach the word of God and then call me a jackass. You can do one or the other, but not both. I cant stand hypocritical people who speak out both sides of their mouths and I will call you out on it.

I've dealt with people that tried to use their veteran status to gain respect of others while talking big shit beyond the safety of a keyboard. In person, they turned out to be spineless cowards.

You cant have it both ways preaching the Good Word and then name-calling. You acknowledged your original post may have been misleading and edited it. Then you liked BG's comment which was in line with what I said, yet you call me the jackass.

I have a suggestion for you, Mr. Devotional. Either grow thicker skin or find another forum. As it is, you owe me an apology.

10. Genesis 27:3

Genesis 27:3 10 pointer

Oct 13, 2018
    Christain county
    Cool picture..thanks for sharing.just a misunderstanding.

11. hunt

hunt 6 pointer

Sep 29, 2015
    The Berg
    SMH......

12. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 10 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky

Well said Genesis. I also happen to see this story on Facebook before OP posted it to this site. We should all stay friends but again just another reminder that just because it’s on the Internet doesn’t mean you need to create a thread on this site, it’s bound to get somebody riled up for one reason or another and create chaos amongst us

ojibwa62 and Genesis 27:3 like this.
  13. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Some people can be fooled some of the time, some maybe all the time but some none of the time and I've known for a while it was only a matter of time until you got caught red handed posting things you've found on the internet claiming one of your "buddies" did so and so. Mark my words, keep it up and you'll be caught again. And as far as Bubbles, never have met him but know someone that has that says he's a damn good man and he absolutely didn't deserve to be called a jackass just because you got caught posting bs. With the attacks you keep giving people you really should rethink your religious claims. If you want to prove me wrong just pm me and I'll give you my phone number so you can have your buddy Mike Beatty give me a call and I'll apologize, until then we all know who needs to be apologizing. Or is that something else you took at face value in the Luke Brewster buck thread when you said, My buddy Mike is gonna be sad... Aw hell he has sold enough can calls? I'll be waiting but not holding my breath.

14. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Indeed, have a blessed day..

15. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I have nothing to prove and no one to impress. Not sure what I have done to offend you personally but I apologise.

Love you brother have an awesome day