North Carolina's Restroom Law

KYBOY

12 pointer
Apr 21, 2005
Floyd,co..Kentucky
Im pretty simple minded I guess. I think if you have a vagina you go to the woman's restroom, if you have a pecker you go the mens restroom..

EKYridgerunner

10 pointer
Sep 13, 2010
"QUOTE=Brit's and Birds: To me, even one little girl getting raped is one too many even if it allow 1 million trannys to pee where they are most comfortable. One persons safety should not be compromised just so another person can use whatever bathroom they want. "

"If there's even one thing we can do, if there's just one life we can save, we've got an obligation to try.

I have dropped some bombs in the women's bathroom before when the men's is occupied...feels good to get that off my chest.

Farrier85

10 pointer
Oct 29, 2015
Do you think they'll start putting urinals in the women's bathroom for the trannys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Mainbeam

12 pointer
Jul 7, 2012
It just looks to me like this is a bad idea all around. It wont be long and prisons will be co ed lol

bigpuddin43

12 pointer
Feb 21, 2007
bucktown
Why even have bathrooms. Guessing it would be ok to whip it out and take a leak anywhere I want if anyone that wants to can walk into the men's room right? I doubt grouser actually believes what he said. He is just a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Here's something to think about. On the net where do you all think the child sex offenders/predators hang out looking for victims??

Think they go to the adult web sites??

Hell no, they hang around the Disney and other kids web sites. Ask the FBI because that's where they catch the most.

Now the door to the girls bathroom and shower rooms are WIDE OPEN to them as long as they say they are a tranny. They don't have to prove anything, just say they are one and in they go.

Farrier85

10 pointer
Oct 29, 2015
Why even have bathrooms. Guessing it would be ok to whip it out and take a leak anywhere I want if anyone that wants to can walk into the men's room right? I doubt grouser actually believes what he said. He is just a troll.

Or a tranny

riverview

8 pointer
Jan 27, 2014
On a hill in Hancock County
This law is not going to stop a sexual predator from finding a victim.

The most disturbing part is that it precludes local governments from passing their own anti discrimination legislation. Including issues relating to employment, housing and public accommodation.

ptbrauch

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2004
The OC
I'm a firm believer in equal rights for all citizens regardless if I like, agree with, related to, etc. them or not.

For what it's worth, using the restroom with members of the opposite sex you were born as is not a right in any way shape or form.

Farrier85

10 pointer
Oct 29, 2015
You guys are a trip. Thank You for the entertainment.

Feel free to continue being the victim of irrational fears and bigotry.
The ignorance (that better?)level that you hold is unimaginable. Thank you for being a part of KY hunting forum with out idiots like you we'd have no one to argue with but at least thru you we have some insight to the dark side of thinking. Your such a &$&$&$. Your every response to any opposing view is the the other person is a low informed voter or a hate filled irrational person. You and your kind grouse guy is exactly what is wrong with this country.

Last edited:

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky

2 questions:

1: How does this possibly qualify as a civil rights issue?

2: "transgender-ism" is a mental health issue. No other way around it. Why are we curtailing our vast society to accommodate an extremely small segment of mentally ill individuals?....and before you go off on a tangent, see question 1

bigpuddin43

12 pointer
Feb 21, 2007
bucktown

Funny you use the word bigot since your response to anyone with a different opinion is that they are stupid or low informed or something about a mud puddle. Pot meet kettle. Maybe you just want the chance to go in the women's restroom and see something you have never seen before.

Latest posts