Nordstream pipeline

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
the Nordstream pipe line explosion might take away Russias ability to make money and hold Europe, hostage, but it didnt do Europe any favors neither. i suppose they can get gas from the Danish, but why wernt they doing that anyway.
What if the Danish gas line now blows up? All that methane released into the atmosphere. Climate warming people sure are being quite, usually they are buzzing if a cow farts.
Ukraine applies for membership to the UN. Putin is gonna go over the edge, nuke someone. strange days!!!

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
Putin needs takin out and I think it's going to happen as soon as they can! Cut off the head of the snake and it will still move but not for long, I haven't heard yet is that pipeline being blown up Trumps fault?

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
Y’all need to turn MSNBC off.
at rumble. i dont believe Putin blew it up. i do believe its a bad plan, however! Nato is a joke!!, china and russia are members, not to mention the US, and whoever wants to join. the mission of NATO was lost, so were the rules, if they had any.
IOW now it belongs, to those that have the money. once it may have stood for something, iow, china,russia, are members now, that should tell ya something...
IOW=in other words, pita=pain in the arse, when i use this.
as pita, pita, pita, the politics. lower or upper case.

Last edited:

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
I dont think Putin blew it up. It was not transporting any gas. So most likely Trump blew it up or maybe he had Donald Jr do it for him.
My money is on the chinks, they have the most to gain, and tend to outsmart (or buy) “leaders” of all the other countries.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
The Russian ships were present at the time of the explosion but heck them charges could have been there for years. It hurts Europe/Germany the most, helps China and US and gives Russia free reign to do something unspeakable… no matter what or whom did it, it is going to be bad for all involved.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
The Russian ships were present at the time of the explosion but heck them charges could have been there for years. It hurts Europe/Germany the most, helps China and US and gives Russia free reign to do something unspeakable… no matter what or whom did it, it is going to be bad for all involved.
This could go from Bad to Worse really Quick because Putin is gonna call the USA's bluff.
With a bunch like we have now in control....

My youngest son is in the Area and it sure makes me Concerned.

joebiden is Garbage; talking to dead people, lost on stage, can't read a teleprompter, makes me sick.

Last edited:

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Interesting article today about Germany being warned back in summer about ukraine and the pipelines. pootin didn’t do it, that would be crazy to even think it.

Who else would want to escalate this and who knew about it back in summer?

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
Interesting article today about Germany being warned back in summer about ukraine and the pipelines. pootin didn’t do it, that would be crazy to even think it.

Who else would want to escalate this and who knew about it back in summer?
We knew it. It helps us tremendously IF Joe and his Climate minions will allow us to sell LNG to Europe.

Latest posts