No Worries

Discussion in 'D.I.Y.' started by oaktreeplanter, Jun 28, 2020.

1. oaktreeplanter

oaktreeplanter Fawn

Jul 29, 2018
    Marshall County
    Friday night I saw a dude at the gas station with his $75,000 new GMC and his $300,000 party boat on a three axle trailer, with his trophy wife sitting in the boat at the station.

I had to laugh.

I just finished a restoration on a sixty year old 14 foot aluminum boat and trailer that was given to me by a benevolent neighbor. I might have $200 total in supplies, bearings, woodwork, paint, bolts, tires, etc...

I think I'll name it NO WORRIES

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s awesome and good for you. But Good for the guy with the ladies truck, badass boat, and trophy of a wife. I got no issue with the way people choose to spend their money.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  3. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    That TrophyWife will cost him more than the Truck and Boat.
    Iffen that's what you want, go fer it.
    Jest sayin.....

4. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    I agree with Ed Longshanks good for both of ya. Also just because a lady is hot doesn’t mean she is a trophy. Just sayin. I got nothing against dude having a hot lady.

kyoutdoorsman likes this.
  5. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    I'd rather have your boat payment than his.

cedar creek and Winchester94 like this.
  6. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

X2

The first thing I'd want to do with a boat anyway would be run it up and down some old creek or tail water or something like Green River,...probably isn't what a $300,000 boat is designed for :)
    ,.......but to each their own,..folks and their payments is part of what makes the world go round.

I worked at a marina on one of our local lakes for several years when I was in high school. Great first job,...you figure out pretty quick it is just the place where people from Louisville come down to get crap faced. One day one of the few scarabs on the lake pulled in for gas,...for those that don't know it's one of those boats that the nose sticks out of the water about 40 ft,..they look more like something that belongs on the ocean....but certainly at the time me and my buddy thought they were cool. We gave him his change back for gas and were commenting on the guys boat,..and that was the first time I heard it. He asked us,.." You boys know what boat stands for don't ya??" we looked at each other and said nope. He responded " Bust Out Another Thousand" .......then he said,.... "Dont forget it". I didn't ;)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  7. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 12 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    Looks isn't always the best. When she looks good and is hot she always has eyes looking at her, bet he is miserable

8. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    you must be insecure, I was never miserable dating a hot lady.

9. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    I have to disagree there lol

Munson likes this.
  10. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 6 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    You and me think alike.

I always bring shit beer to a big party because, I’m down for anything but most people won’t start bumming until the pickins are getting real slim.

And naturally, once you’ve crushed all that shit beer solo, you can count on your haggard ol lady being right there, ready to go.

11. Get any pics of the 75,000.00 truck or trophy wife.Not into boats

Feedman likes this.
  12. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 12 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    Yeah go ahead and bring a good looking women around and watch how many eyes stop in there track to look. And she loves it when you got it flaunt it

13. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    That's my favorite part!!
    I don't have time for scrubs

14. beauhunter41031

beauhunter41031 10 pointer

Jan 1, 2018
    Cynthiana, Ky
    It works both ways, I told my lady she better stay on her best behavior heck I can’t go in the Walmart or tractor supply without all the women staring at my butt or giving me compliments about my tan legs. (I wear real shorts in the summer time like Steve Irwin) I always give her a hard time about the weird girls working at Circle K that flirt with me. It’s hard to be humble