No sir!! NO SIR!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
  2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    damn.... that's brazen, dumb, and basically unconstitutional all rolled into one.

00noturkey, KYote-Krusher and DBKY like this.
  3. DBKY

DBKY 6 pointer

Jul 29, 2019
    KY
    Welcome to the future. We’ve devolved from the greatest country in the world to a society of amoral cry babies who’ll give up whatever freedom we have left- that was paid for with red American blood - for a new iPhone and a welfare check.

4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Ole slow joe's people is gonna make sure that only their story is told.

5. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    They might prove Trump's case...can they be that dumb?

00noturkey and barney like this.
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The United States Govt is asking Facebook to SPY on and REPORT on the American People.

On Nov 3, 2020, we became a Banana Republic, this moves us closer to tyranny under a one party dictatorship.

The US govt is supposed to protect the American people NOT to rule over the American people.

I have NO faith in the Govt we have today, NONE!!!!!

7. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I love my country but I hate my government.

8. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    I had a FB account. I stopped using everything but marketplace about a year before the election and deleted it after the election. I get most of my news from OAN and Gab. Don't DO FB, Instagram, or Twitter. I am still guilty of watching YouTube because of the good content you just can't find anywhere else. I can't really blame the creators for using it because a lot of them are making good money. Just can't say or do anything Google doesn't agree with.

9. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

I'm in exactly the same boat ... got rid of everything I could that involves Google except YouTube ... hate to admit it but YouTube has saved me thousands of dollars and educated me on just about any subject I needed information on. I use it like an encyclopedia but just despise the fact that Google has anything to do with it.

ABLongbow likes this.
  10. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

The internet and social media is like a crack in the drive way. You can patch it, fill it, ignore it or cover it up but the damage is done and will never be the same. At the same time you need it, depend on it, and for the most part makes life better. Unfortunately the country/society is so far gone that just like the drive way you have no choice but to either live with it or dig it up and start over. To many people and to many differing opinions to be united behind a cause so we are stuck with it.

Nock likes this.
  11. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I have never had a FB, Twitter or Instagram account. I do use Youtube. Listen to music and watch Bill O'Riley, an a few others

Brody and JR in KY like this.
  12. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Trump just won his 1st Amendment lawsuit again Big Tech with that admission. The Biden Whitehouse just admitted to violating the most sacred amendment.

13. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
  14. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    If I was a globalist, marxist, diabolical CIA. I would create social media platforms so I could know who people were and how they think and I could monitor them.
    I would create internet search engines that showed them what I want them to see and create fact check websites that I send them to.
    I would create smart phones that they use to access these platforms, that monitor their every move, that have camaras and microphones and GPS.
    We are living in a movie [email protected]!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    00noturkey, JR in KY and bassvax like this.