No more covert HQ pics? :(

Covert HQ

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2012
Logan County
Still alive and kicking !! Been busting my tail mixing work with trying to fill my buck tag with no luck but then again I might be too picky. Busted a 6 man limit of wood ducks in 30 minutes this am then spent the rest of the day checking cams that have been soaking for over a month. When I get them sorted I will get them posted and yes I have pictures and videos that will spin your head ! Those of you on facebook have seen a select few :) I apologize for not posting as its a busy time of year with hunting and working. I do have a second shotgun season tag for Iowa in my pocket this year too and cant wait for Dec 13-20 !!

Thanks for thinking of me ! after being labeled a salesman and a spammer on another forum. I took a break from the internet forum drama and its nice to be appreciated for the pics I get. Im like you guys I just love trail camera pictures and really doesnt matter the brand. Now phone pics of computer monitors ... thats another story lol

Last edited:

TNbuckchaser

6 pointer
Jun 2, 2013
Still alive and kicking !! Been busting my tail mixing work with trying to fill my buck tag with no luck but then again I might be too picky. Busted a 6 man limit of wood ducks in 30 minutes this am then spent the rest of the day checking cams that have been soaking for over a month. When I get them sorted I will get them posted and yes I have pictures and videos that will spin your head ! Those of you on facebook have seen a select few :) I apologize for not posting as its a busy time of year with hunting and working. I do have a second shotgun season tag for Iowa in my pocket this year too and cant wait for Dec 13-20 !!

Thanks for thinking of me ! after being labeled a salesman and a spammer on another forum. I took a break from the internet forum drama and its nice to be appreciated for the pics I get. Im like you guys I just love trail camera pictures and really doesnt matter the brand. Now phone pics of computer monitors ... thats another story lol

Spam all you want. Any true hunter won't mind seeing deer pics!

rackhanger

6 pointer
Jul 5, 2012
N east,
Dont get to excited here pat! But i think your a stand up guy in my book! A++++ customer service first of all . As one of the many here who run tcams i respect the time and effort that you have put in over the years.Ive been amazed with many of your setups i have used some of your ideas my self.This all said im sure many others here would agree ,your passion and effort is appreciated! Keep up the good work man and good luck avoiding the tag soup.

Latest posts