No Kneeling here!

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Drahts, Jul 29, 2020.

1. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Why doesn’t it bother you ? You have any veterans in your family , you lose any members in a war , If I would spit on the grave of one of your loved ones would you be pissed , If I slapped your face would you turn and walk away .... And what does kneeling during the anthem have to do with police brutality , ITs the American anthem

riverboss, Drahts, timer and 6 others like this.
  2. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    Why are you on this forum. Maybe you hunt but I truely doubt it. I know one thing for a fact there are Zero hunters that I know that would ever want you in their deer camp. So if you really are a hunter I prolly feel sad for you (not sure tho) because you are a lonely person.

OLE RASPY, Drahts and drakeshooter like this.
  3. Winchester94

Winchester94 6 pointer

Mar 21, 2016
    Some people just have no respect for those who died for Our Country. They must have no feeling of self worth,or they would appreciate those who died for them.

Drahts, timer and Campfire like this.
  4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

The fact that you don't understand is your main malfunction.

OLE RASPY, Ataulbe1, EC and 6 others like this.
  5. hunt

hunt 8 pointer

Sep 29, 2015
    The Berg
  6. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    Best thing I have seen in a long long time. Wow.

Feedman, OLE RASPY and hunt like this.
  7. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    It's called respect. When it plays it's for your country take your hat off place it across your heart and be glad you have freedom. Same as when an old lady or your mother ask you something do you not say "yes ma'am"...... Let me give you an example "meatstick thank you sir for your service" ...... I once ran with a bad crowd and disrespect your flag by not taking your hat off you'd have a hard time putting it on with your head sore, I've seen men with one damn leg stand for the anthem
    ... The anthem is not responseabl for a cop beating the hell outta someone....... Take a knee in front of me I promise you'll be trying like hell to get up

8. nontypical2002

nontypical2002 8 pointer

Feb 26, 2006
    Amen !!

Feedman and hunt like this.
  9. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    Worth a watch....

hunt likes this.
  10. Brown Dogs Matter

Brown Dogs Matter 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    Nothing like a series of troll posts from our resident communist. Funny thing is, he'd be summarily executed for failing to render honors to the flag in any of the nations that have his preferred system of political leadership.

hunt, Tankt, EdLongshanks and 3 others like this.
  11. Brown Dogs Matter

Brown Dogs Matter 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    I'll add this, just for GrouseGuy:

God
    Country
    Family

Three ideals that helped form America and with which you have zero experience or understanding. I hear China is a great place this time of year.

hunt, Tankt, Drahts and 3 others like this.
  12. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    Munson sorry I missed your first post, the communist got my dander up. If you've ever ice skated, imagine doing what you see a very athletic football player does in a great play, on skates! The speed of the game today along with the physicality, ON SKATES! I played a lot of years so knowing the game is a big part of it. Seeing a game in person will really hook ya if it's a good game. Lots of guys shoot the puck 90-110mph and defensemen lay down in front of those shots! It's a game of commitment and desire! To win the cup it's a ALL IN mentality. If one guy lets down he's usually got 10 guys letting him know he's gotta pick it up!

Munson likes this.
  13. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    Yeah I let the troll get to me as well. I had a doozey post typed up for him but i walked away and when i returned I thought nah hes not worth it.

Never had skates on my feet but once and it definitely took me a while to get the hang of just going in a straight line lol. Ive always had good balance so it was a humbling experience. Team work makes the dream work i heard somewhere and it seems to hold true. I do know the son of a guns got some of the hottest wives in the world!

Drahts likes this.
  14. Tankt

Tankt 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    I wish I could like this 1000 times.

This video needs to be played in front of every high school and college student in the country. I figure showing it to the pros is a lost cause but it couldn't hurt.

15. cedar creek

cedar creek 10 pointer

Sep 7, 2014
    You don’t know what ya got till it’s gone, years from now when all the kneelers, welfare leaches, free loaders have nothing else to sap from and all the fighting men and women have died off have fun in your crap hole country that some other nation has overtook and controlling now, I did my part along with grandpa, uncle, dad, cousins, friends, serving this great country,I didn’t like leaving home, missing hunting seasons, missing mom dad ect, I was taught a trade by our military and met some of the best people from all walks of life and colors, everyone had the same common goal to keep our country on top, when we start loosing that it’s over, this shit has to stop, disrespect for the law, flags ect, tearing up towns lives and lawlessness has to be controlled