No charges

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by drakeshooter, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

I wasn't just talking about you but several members who do not want to help. Plus it's in all states in every forum I'm on.

Demanding better candidates??? The Republicans put up 17 different people, 16 men and 1 woman. The VOTERS picked one, the others DROPPED OUT on their own.

The sad thing is the liberals all have different problems, different wants and different needs BUT when it comes down to the Nov election they will join together and vote to HELP EACH OTHER unless they have someone they really, really do not like. Conservatives on the other hand, if "their boy" don't make it, several of them go home and not vote or write someone else in then after the election talk down to the rest of us.

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Yes, I met to say Rand.

But the idea is the same. Lets play THEIR game. Instead of voting FOR Rand write in Ron Paul, lets "send them a message"!!! Remember we've been told it will not mater and we ARE WRONG that not voting and/or writing in someone else will not change anything.
    So in Nov please write in Ron Paul for Ky Senator and lets see if it works.

3. Fat Tony

Fat Tony 12 pointer

All of the different factions of issue specific liberals are party/team first, issue second.

All of the different factions of conservatives are issue first, party/team second.

4. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

No, you're the only one THAT simple to believe something that shallow.

If gun ownership and paying taxes are your measuring stick then I'm reasonably certain that I've got much more skin in the game, and there's no way in Hell I'd ever vote for Trump.

However, you keep posting this ridiculous lie over and over ... It defines your credibility and illustrates the mindset of many of the pro-Trump crowd.

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    True Pro-gun people fight for the Second Amendment. Most "gun owners" do not. There is a difference between the two.

The NRA has 5 million members fighting for the Second Amendment while there are 137 million households that have firearms. Just because someone owns several guns does NOT make him pro-gun.

Senator Dianne Feinstein owns 8 guns and we ALL know full well she is NOT pro-gun.

slobear likes this.
  6. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Exactly !

Lady Hunter likes this.
  7. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I was't aware that being a member of a lobbying organization like the NRA was a requirement to be "pro-gun", or to fight for the 2nd amendment.

If I read you right, you are of the opinion that any one not a member of the NRA is not "pro-gun".

Must have missed that in the constitution.

8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    No where does it say "pro-gun" in the Constitution and neither does it say "hunting".

No. The REAL Pro-gun people fight for the Second Amendment, they join groups like the NRA and other pro gun groups. They send money to help in the fight. They write, call, text, email and talk to their govt representatives in person to fight for the Second Amendment and when their representatives goes against them then they vote him out. They push pro-gun every chance they can.

Just because someone owns guns does NOT mean he's pro-gun. Look at this forum and you will find several are fine with more gun control. Most people that own a firearm do NOTHING at all to help, NOTHING. They let others do the fighting for them , much like voting.

9. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    So, I do everything, except donate to the NRA. Am I not pro-gun?

10. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Don't worry folks, there have been two recent cop shootings of black men. Just in time so that the media can jump on that and take the public attention off the investigation.

11. Manzanita

Manzanita 12 pointer

Apr 16, 2006
    Telecheck 018
    Earlier today I came across, on some news website, some autoplaying video where I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Then I heard the details of the Minneapolis shooting. This is just insane. What the hell is going on?

12. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I just saw a little of the FBI director in from of the congressional committee. Looks like Trey Gowdy really nailed it with his questions.

13. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I think to be "pro gun" you need to do something to voice that opinion some how. Maybe you do something to educate the ignorant. We now have social media and we can do a lot to spread the word of the importance of the 2nd amendment. Being a member of the NRA is very good as well because we know they are a true thorn in the side of the gun grabbing democrats. They will admit they are a huge thorn in their side in limiting there power to do anything. The NRA is one our best bets to keep the political wolves at bay but we can all still do things to help if you choose to not join. Keep up the fight and only vote in people that will fight for us as well.

14. stevenvalleyagain

stevenvalleyagain 10 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Valley station
    Didnt she say all those lies under oath while testifying to congress? If so, seems like a pretty cut and dried case of perjury.

15. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    If you lie to the FBI, you don't even have to be under oath to go to jail. Ask Martha Stewart how that works.