No charges

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by drakeshooter, Jul 5, 2016.

1. I usually disagree with not voting being a vote for the other side, as I'll vote for who I want to. However, in this case I'm in agreement with Wildcat here. There is no way we can stand that witch in office with the shape we are in, so I'm forced to agree. I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump.

2. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Well, at lease one good thing has come out of this...she has now been officially proven to be a liar..
    There was no classified information sent or received -- lie
    Having a private email account to conduct business was allowed by the State Department -- lie
    I turned over all the emails -- lie
    I used a single device because it was easier -- lie
    The server was never hacked by our enemies -- to be seen.
    This case just proves to the American people that there are two sets of rules..one for us and one for them...sad day in the American judicial system. The next time I get pulled over a traffic violation, I'm going to say I didn't intend to.

drakeshooter likes this.
  3. kymailman98

kymailman98 10 pointer

Dec 20, 2009
    Christian County
    Normally, I would respect a person's right to either vote or not. But, when the stakes are as high as they are now, with the future of this country hanging in the balance, I do not see any option but to vote for Trump.....in order to stop Hillary. Politics make strange bedfellows, or so the old saying goes, and this time a year ago, I could not have visualized Donald Trump being the GOP's choice.....and the country's future. It really bothers me that the Clintons act as if the law doesn't matter to them, and that they have the backing of the news media, and now the judicial system appears to be backing them, as well.

drakeshooter likes this.
  4. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Nobody is looking down their nose at you from some faux high round.

The difference between us is you see Trump as a solution to Hillary, albeit a poor one, and I see him as part of the same problem as Hillary. Voting out of spite has gotten us nowhere. The true issue is that we, as the electorate, haven't stood up to demand our leaders uphold the constitution.

I'll vote, the same as I did the last 2 elections. I'll also gladly take up arms next to you against the corrupt, tyrannical government, when the need arises.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  5. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Also false.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  6. Like somebody mentioned, even Bernie supporters hate her. I don't normally recommend articles from a liberal rag like the Huff Post, but this is worth the read I think, but barely. You need to focus on the nuts and bolts of why they hate her more than Trump and skim past the liberal author's crap, for lack of a better word or at least one I can use here without a pm from a mod.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10774754.html

7. slobear

slobear 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    How in the blooming **** do you see Trump as a problem? That doesn't even make sense! Career politician? NOPE!

Every single progun, taxpaying member WILL VOTE for TRUMP. It is that simple. Really, it is that simple. I know a bunch of "faux conservatives" that can't explain conservatism, have ZERO idea what it means or once described. The last two "conservative" candidates delivered TRUMP. Write in mitch mcstain if that makes you happy, TRUMP carries Ky going away easily. Probably win 46+ states.

8. Cky hunter

Cky hunter Fawn

Feb 24, 2016
    This is an absolute shame....no other way to phrase it. Illegals acts were committed at the grandest scale and no punishment was served. God help us if Hillary is elected.

9. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    You are the problem!
    Someone who thinks they are smarter than everyone else.
    Thinks being the key word here! We have a real chance at winning, all we have to do is show up and blow her out of the water.
    Instead you want to stand back and beat your chest.
    Give it a break your not going to do anything!
    Your acting like Ted Cruise and Jeb Bush with your butt hurt.

10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The "some faux high round" has been called "morals" for those who look down at the rest.

Go back over the posts over the last 8 years and you WILL see the ones that did not vote or voted for someone else talk DOWN to the rest of us. They did it here and EVERY forum I'm on. They hide behind the Electoral College so they can stay on their high horse and look down on the ones that have to do the "dirty work" of voting and then turn around and talk down to us AFTER the election. No different than the gun owners who refuse to help and support the NRA letting them and their members do the "dirty work" in stopping more gun control then bad mouth them AFTER the vote on the bills.

I'm tired of it. The last two elections we got Obama as your all's "message"and now the "message" will be Hillary. All we are doing is asking for help in stopping Hillary just we asked for help stopping Obama. What did we get???

Want to PROVE it counts and maters??

Let's all play the same game with Ron Paul. He's up for re-election and we do NOT HAVE to vote for him. nor do we have to vote for the democrat. Lets' all "write in" a vote there and we will see if the vote does mater. Why should we "help" Ron Paul when we can't get any help from certain other people????

Once again I voted FOR TED CRUZ but I'm NOT one of those who run home taking my ball with me when he did not win, in fact Cruz DROPPED OUT. I do NOT agree with a lot of stuff Trump says, some but not all. I've lived long enough to see what Hillary has done since she was in Arkansas and I full well KNOW what she will do in the White House. I'm one of those who are still fighting to STOP HILLARY. I do not mind getting my hands dirty but I can't stand the ones who want to keep their clean smooth soft hands clean after we ask them for help.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  11. smashdn

smashdn 12 pointer

Nov 24, 2003
    Palmyra, Kentucky
    You mean Rand?

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I was thinking about it, but decided not to.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  13. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    He's part of the problem because the only reason we got him was the displeasure over how both the DNC and GOP conduct themselves over the last 3 decades. I guess that makes him a symptom, so I misspoke.

All his kids are democrats. He's openly confessed before that he's in favor of an assault weapons ban and other forms of gun control that we all are against. He and his son previously contributed to Hillary's campaign, including $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. How's he not a part of the problem?

But he's suddenly OK now since he's running against the Democratic Anti-Christ?

14. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I'm not hiding behind the Electoral college. In fact, I personally think it's one of the great mistakes of our Founding Fathers, especially the reason in which it set up. The popular vote should decide he presidency.

All I've ever said is that voting for the lesser of two evils, instead of demanding better candidates, has gotten us nowhere as a country. In fact, IMO, it could be reasoned that it's how we got the two polarizing political parties we have now in the first place.

15. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    You're right. Why stand for something you believe in because it's hard?

Expressing my opinion, and the facts and reasons behind it, does not me I think I'm smarter than you.

And there will be at least 3 candidates on the KY ballot, which was my point.