No charges

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by drakeshooter, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    What does that have to do with this thread?

2. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Maybe Hillary Clinton should be placed on a "No Fly--No Buy" list.o_O

3. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    A never Trump vote is a Hillary vote!

4. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    This country voted for Hillary the moment it got behind Trump as their candidate.

5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Actually...that's completely false.

davers likes this.
  6. kymailman98

kymailman98 10 pointer

Dec 20, 2009
    Christian County

That is, actually, a very good point. As much as I detest Hillary Clinton, and don't want to see her elected, I fear that Trump is going to be the reason she does get elected.

7. kymailman98

kymailman98 10 pointer

Dec 20, 2009
    Christian County

That is, actually, a very good point. As much as I detest Hillary Clinton, and don't want to see her elected, I fear that Trump is going to be the reason she does get elected.

8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

Actually Killary was selected before the first vote for was even cast. She had a 45 to 1 ratio lead in super-delegates before the first primary was held. She's been selected for you all ready. We're not in America...we're in a globalist vassal state and subjects of demi-gods.

drakeshooter and EdLongshanks like this.
  9. richief

richief 10 pointer

Jun 20, 2012
    down a holler SE KY
    image.jpeg It is Official!

EdLongshanks likes this.
  10. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    False, and anyone who believes it is part of the problem.

11. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Three things.
    1) If you thought she would be held to the same standard as the rest of us you were wrong.
    2) Not surprised in the least bit.
    3) The mindless EBT voter, better known as democrats don't care about how she lies, her risk to national security, the lives lost in Benghazi, her blatant pandering to minorities, or her lack of self respect. Nothing, not even both republican controlled houses or a populist billionaire will stop the inevitable. She will be the last president of the United States and the first Chancellor of the "America Union".

Rest in peace lady liberty. We may have seen the last celebration of independence day.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Something else to think about.

If I remember right when she turned over those emails to the FBI earlier didn't she say her lawyers went though them and turned them in?? Well if they did they HAD to have the SAME "security clearance level" as she did other wise they all broke the law. Since she was Secretary of State she would have the same security level as the President. One or two of her staff would have that same level since they HAVE to deal with the same stuff for her. I highly doubt her lawyers have any security clearance levels at all. But in a rigged game the FBI will never look into that.

13. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Wrong I will be casting my vote for Trump! He is the only other selection we have!
    So write in who ever you want instead of your choices at hand and she wins.
    He may not be the best choice for potus but its to late to find a super hero and he's pretty close to her in the poles already.

14. I can't help but wonder just how many cigars old Bill "gave" Lynch in that jet a few days ago.....

15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It's true. Some hide behind the fact their state will go red for Trump so they don't have to vote. But they encourage others in other states where their vote can make or break a election. Others like to say they are taking the high road and not voting for any of the evils then look down their noses at the rest of us. Remember how the liberals always look down their noses at us showing how smart they are and telling us we are always on the wrong side of history. SAME THING. Both look down on the rest of us. Ask them to HELP beat Hillary and they turn their backs on us. We all learned the last two elections, they said they would stay home and not vote to "send a message". It happened TWICE. Well the message they send was OBAMA and today the message will be HILLARY.

of course let them believe they are on the "high ground" and their vote will not mater. They fail to understand that their vote has no bearing at all, NONE and the Democrats are counting on THAT.

Also don't forget not all Americans supported the Revolution nor did they vote for or against any of it, they just stood around and watched things happen.

4 years from now we will be going over the very same thing and the message then will be HILLARY.

drakeshooter likes this.