No charges

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by drakeshooter, Jul 5, 2016.

1. littleboots

littleboots 6 pointer

Sep 24, 2008
    Did you really expect any other out come? She always insisted they weren't marked secret, anyone who has ever deal with secret material knows it is not marked, often til days latter. Also what else was on the cleaned hard drive. How can anyone believe she could't handle two e-mail accounts one personal one for state

2. Fat Tony

Fat Tony 12 pointer

By the way, keep in mind that your government thinks you are stupid.

drakeshooter likes this.
  3. ddwhitetails

ddwhitetails 10 pointer

Jul 6, 2014
    People in this country better WAKE UP and fast! Hate him or like him Trump is our only chance now.

drakeshooter likes this.
  4. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    Nobody with any sense thought this bunch of crooks would do the right thing. Why would they start after nearly 8 years? Hitlery could disembowel a nun on the Whitehouse steps on national TV, and never be charged, and the brainwashed will still stick by her. That Comey fellow stood there and said he wouldn't charge her, and then stood there and told us she did things that put ordinary folks in Federal Prison. He then said she lied, in so many words, about knowing the E mails were classified among other things. This is a Federal Crime in itself. People have done time in Federal Prison for lying to the FBI and Congress. It just won't matter to her corrupt party.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    drakeshooter likes this.
  5. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    The part of his speech that I heard proves that Hillary lied. He said there were emails that were classified when she recieved them an when she sent them.
    She has claimed all along that noting was marked classified when she recieved it.

How in the Sam hell can you be Secretary of State an have only one email account an not get classified information sent to you. It made no sense the whole time that she was talking about it.
    Now her aide is saying she burned her daily schedules. If she will destroy those what else will she destroy. Why were the hard drives wiped clean on her server. Total BS. She had crap to hide.

drakeshooter likes this.
  6. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Osama has the FBI director by the nuts.
    No way he was going to do anything else but cut her loose.
    Investigation was merely a charade.

7. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I delayed commenting on this until I did some research, and talked to my friend, who happens to be an lawyer in the Federal District Attorney's office in Lexington.

The FBI clearly is showing favoritism towards Hillary for whatever reason. Not only have other people been charged with doing the same thing, regardless of intent, but the US statute this falls under was completely ignored. You can read it yourself here:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Basically, the statute says that intent is irrellacent when it comes to prosecuting under this statute. It makes no difference whether or not she intended to do wrong. The fact that the FBI director found she did wrong, and that intent makes no difference, means he violated his oath of office because he didn't recommend prosecution. It means AG Lynch will violate her oath of she does not prosecute.

8. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I also have some experience in involving sensitive information, but nothing as big time as her correspondence. Every year at Annual Refresher Training they hammer into everybody in any sensitive Federal position to NOT do exactly what she did. Even if you did it with no ill intent, an average person would at the very least be on probation, lose their job, and pay restitution for the rest of their life.

9. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I'll also add, the fact that the FBI confirmed she willingly had a private email server, in which classified emails were sent, and which were compromised, SHOULD disqualify her for public office, regardless of intent.

If the GOP congress and senate won't stand up and do something after a CLEAR violation of law, then frankly, they're no better than her.

IF she becomes president, it won't be legally, and I personally will never consider her, or any of her cabinet as a legitimate government.

10. slobear

slobear 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Maybe im mistaken, a "never TRUMP" member? Otherwise vote for gary johnsono_O

11. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    He basically tried to say she isn't a criminal she is just arrogant and incompetent . I am past being angry, this is sad because most Americans just don't care .

12. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    I have literally, personally seen people who work for the Govt loose their jobs for forwarding an email with an "offensive" joke or picture on several occasions. I have also seen other federal employee's loose their job for unauthorized internet use..Something just as simple as surfing the net while on duty...yea, id say some favoritism was shown. Oh and I also saw a guy loose his job just for lying about giving a 2-week notice on his background check.

13. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    Since no charges are going to be filed, this is the part where we start rioting and tear shit up, right?

smashdn and EdLongshanks like this.
  14. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Well ya' know this is Kentucky so we would probably get shot for that here but yea I know what you mean..

15. kymailman98

kymailman98 10 pointer

Dec 20, 2009
    Christian County
    Well, oh my goodness, this sure does shock me. NOT!! The next president of the United States is not going to be charged with anything. This was a done deal from the get go.