NIGHT TIME HUNTING FOR Predators.

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by Austin, Dec 26, 2011.

1. kydirtdog44

kydirtdog44 6 pointer

Dec 23, 2011
    PENDLETON CO
    I AM NOT AGAINST NITE HUNTING FOR PREADTORS , IF ITS LEGAL AND A MAN HAS HIS LICENSE AND PERMISSION HE HAS EVERY RITE TO BE OUT THERE,IM WITH JIMMIE ON THE DEER HUNTING (not all deer hunter are like this) BUT THEY SIT AT HOME AND LOOK AT TRAIL CAM PICS AND ALOT OF THEM HUNT NOTHING BUT DEER , BUT VARMIT HUNTERS AND COON HUNTERS ARE IN THE WOODS ALL THE TIME HUNTING SCOUTING AND PURESUEING THE GAME WE LOVE TO HUNT I SPEND COUNTLESS HRS IN THE WOODS KEEPING MY HOUND IN SHAPE,AND SPEND A TON OF MONEY ON EQUIPMET LIKE LIGHTS TRACKING SYSTEM TO KEEP MY HOUND AS SAFE AS I CAN ONLY TO HAVE A JEALOUS DEER HUNT PUT A HOLE IN IT WITH A BOW OR GUN CAUSE THEY THINK WE R SCAREING THIER DEER ,NOT ALL DEER HUNTERS ARE BAD PEOPLE, HECK I LOVE TO BOW HUNT MYSELF BUT NOT ALL COON HUNTERS ARE BAD PEOPLE THERE R GOOD AND BAD IN EVERY BUNCH. THE BAD JUST MAKE IT HARD ON THE GOOD

2. Jimmie in Ky

Jimmie in Ky 12 pointer

Thing is that most do not live on the ground any more. They do not get out there daily and see what is hapening in nature. Their time is limited as well , with the needs of family and work to be balanced.

I see wildlife daily while cutting wood. I can even tell you what day my local bitch bred last year. I hear animals as they feed and move around me daily . I still haven't seen my turkeys , but they are a noisy bunch.

If a chainsaw , tractor, wood splitter, and falling trees don't bother critters all that much, why do they think a coon hunter, or predator hunter will ? Jimmie

3. yotechaser

yotechaser 6 pointer

Jul 2, 2010
    no warning shot, KY.
    You must live in the Lowes/fancy farm area. I know some of those folks and the mennonites. Kill 20 deer a year most every year.