(New Zealand) Male Navy personnel permitted to wear fake eyelashes and makeup according to new gende

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Oct 21, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Coming to a country near you soon! The Chi-Coms and Russians must be laughing their a$$es off how easy this will be...

=============================

Male Navy personnel permitted to wear fake eyelashes and makeup according to new gender-neutral guidelines
    Caldron PoolOctober 21, 2019

Male personnel in the Royal New Zealand Navy will soon be allowed to wear makeup, false eyelashes and nail polish according to new gender-neutral guidelines.

The updates, that will come into effect next month, are intended to demonstrate that the RNZN make no distinction between male and female members in terms of appearance.

Chief of Navy Rear Admiral David Proctor told Newshub: “The NZDF can confirm that as of November 1, 2019, guidelines around grooming and appearance for Royal New Zealand Navy personnel will be updated.

“These updates are to reflect that the RNZN make no distinction between male and female members in terms of their personal grooming and appearance.”

The changes will allow male Navy personnel to wear fake eyelashes, discreet makeup and clear or pale nail varnish when in uniform. Long hair will also be permitted, provided it’s worn in a bun or single plait.

Proctor went on to claim the success of the RNZN depends on such diverse and inclusive changes.

“These changes reflect that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as an organisation, as are the unique traditions and characteristics of the RNZN.”
    https://caldronpool.com/male-navy-p...p-according-to-new-gender-neutral-guidelines/

2. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I was in the PX with my Army son a while back and some young Male soldier walked through wearing a Dress and Makeup.
    I asked my son how that would go over in Ranger Training.....He just said "Not Long"

3. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Shouldn’t be allowed

4. The world is batshit crazy. I still say public hanging is a viable option.

EC likes this.
  5. gds

gds 6 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  6. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Men aren’t being raised any more , nor woman for that matter , society has made kids if today weak , lazy , no respect for their elders or anyone else that’s not in their circle , it’s a sad time we live in kids are given huge leashes to just run and do what ever they wish , no guidance , structure or discipline all they wanna do is play games , hang with friends and play on those ignorant ass phones , their not educated properly for the most part and history is just that HISTORY , because it’s all changed now , so pretty much in the near future we ha e to rely on these lil widgets to be a help in life and it’s not looking good at all

7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Part of the lessons of the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism put into practice. Destroy the family...confuse the genders...soon, people will be so screwed up, they'll welcome totalitarians making their decisions for them (already seeing this).