Discussion in 'Welcome to KentuckyHunting.net!' started by chri-stop-it, Nov 16, 2020.

1. chri-stop-it

chri-stop-it Fawn

Nov 12, 2020
    clay/jackson co. ky.
    i'd like to ask members to please welcome me in? I'm an avid fisherman especially musky and of course there is nothing to explain the sight of a big buck at the end of a barrel to me I get about that same rush just seeing a big musky as well!!!!

2. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Welcome aboard. You’ll like the fishing section then some diehard fishermen on here.

CRFmxracer and chri-stop-it like this.
  3. chri-stop-it

chri-stop-it Fawn

Nov 12, 2020
    clay/jackson co. ky.
    ty, musky fishing is my addiction and my church its where i can think clearly and never any bad thoughts

carnivore likes this.
  4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Welcome. I gotta say, i have a bunch of bad thoughts when i musky fish. Them things are hard to catch. Cant tell you how many times i been skunked.

chri-stop-it and Meatstick like this.
  5. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    I cuss em like dogs the whole time I'm on the water lol

CRFmxracer and chri-stop-it like this.
  6. bird whisperer

bird whisperer 12 pointer

Aug 16, 2012
    Hog Town USA
    Welcome! Post and comment away.

7. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
  8. hoene

hoene 8 pointer

May 8, 2012
    Northern Ky
  9. chri-stop-it

chri-stop-it Fawn

Nov 12, 2020
    clay/jackson co. ky.
    maybe you are fishing in the wrong places or if you raise 1 and it just follows your lure like toying with you try reeling faster like your lures running from it or even jerking it across the water a little !! I was really bad about slowing my retrieve down when one was following it but finally learned to keep the same speed or most of the time speed up a lil! and you really gotta set that hook good just jerk its jaw off and keep that rod bent no matter what if you let them have the least bit of slack you'll be disgusted everytime
    ! try these few tips and I guarantee you will come home in alot better moods! lol

carnivore likes this.
  10. chri-stop-it

chri-stop-it Fawn

Nov 12, 2020
    clay/jackson co. ky.
    freshwater sharks I catch em more often than not but every now-n-then I won't even see 1, but those days are still nice to me! sometimes its not just about the fish its getting out with my dad or my wife and son or sometimes just some good ol alone time nature especially the sound of a river flowing just seems to put my mind at peace and ease but when that musky comes along it just gets me all tore up and to me that feeling is hard to beat and I love seeing whoever I'm with catch 1 as much as I love to catch it myself it still gives me that same rush

carnivore likes this.
  11. chri-stop-it

chri-stop-it Fawn

Nov 12, 2020
    clay/jackson co. ky.
    ty and nice to be on a site thats not all about drama lol

12. chri-stop-it

chri-stop-it Fawn

Nov 12, 2020
    clay/jackson co. ky.
    ty

13. HuntressOfLight