New Member From Perry Co.

Discussion in 'Welcome to KentuckyHunting.net!' started by KYRackKiller, Jul 18, 2013.

1. KYRackKiller

KYRackKiller Fawn

Jul 16, 2013
    Rowdy Ky
    My name is Justin Stacy. I am a college student and I love to hunt, mainly whitetail. I never have been turkey hunting and only been squirrel hunting a few times. I only have one gross+140 inch deer but I do enjoy deer hunting and am planning on deer hunting after the Elk season because I am one of the lucky few who got a bull tag, firearm week 1. I am fortunate that my father is a guide with Lost Mountain Outfitters. And Rage2 is my cousin :highly_amused:

2. rather-b-huntn

rather-b-huntn 10 pointer

Welcome Justin. ALOT of people won't ever kill a deer over 140 so consider yourself lucky! Us hillfolk seen to be rapidly increasing around here.

3. Giveem3outdoors

Giveem3outdoors 12 pointer

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    Welcome aboard I'd be glad just to get a trail camera picture of a 140 class deer lol.

4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I smile everytime I think of Perry county. I use to work with some folks from there and they always pronounced it "purry" county.
    They were really nice people.

5. LSOSGT1109

LSOSGT1109 10 pointer

Jul 22, 2012
    Laurel County
    Welcome! Always glad to see more mountain folk here! And it is pronounced "purry" county!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2