New Jersey is the 'most hated' state in America, analysis allegedly determines (KY 7th)

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by EC, Oct 22, 2020.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    New Jersey is the 'most hated' state in America, analysis allegedly determines
    Idaho had the lowest 'Hatred Index,' according to the analysts

New Jersey restaurants continue indoor dining at 25% capacity as New York City awaits reopening on September 30; insight from Michele Siekerka, New Jersey Business and Industry Association president.

In news that may or may not come as a shock to the current residents of New Jersey, a recent analysis of Americans’ least-favored states ranked the Garden State as the most hated in the nation.

The analysis, which was carried out by lifestyle website Best Life, looked at a number of factors to determine the rankings, including U.S. Census Bureau statistics on population increases or decreases within each of the 50 states, conducted in 2018. The analysts then looked at the results of a 2014 Gallup Poll that asked each state’s residents whether they believed theirs was the best place to live, or at least “one of the best.”

The rankings also incorporate data from chart-maker and Instagram user Matt Shirley, who recently asked more than 300,000 of his Instagram followers to identify which state they were from, followed by which state they liked the least.

Snip:

The top ten most-hated states, as determined by Best Life, ranked as follows:

1. New Jersey
    2. Texas
    3. California
    4. Oklahoma
    5. Florida
    6. Michigan
    7. Kentucky
    8. Indiana
    9. Alabama
    10. Kansas

More: https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/new-jersey-most-hated-state-america-analysis-allegedly-determines

2. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Well, it's good to see Kentucky is in a bad position.
    That hopefully means a bunch of damliberal yankees won't be flocking in here to live.
    No doubt the survey is skewed like all the others taken by some Rat liberal think tank.

Feedman, yote hunter, barney and 2 others like this.
  3. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    I think we are on there due to the basketball team. We bleed blue but most hate us. My opinion. Of course if anyone stopped into Louisville and thought all of Ky was like that crap hole may be a reason also.

FOWLER2671 likes this.
  4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Maybe someone took a whiz into the pollster's bourbon?

5. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    The Southern lib's, and those lib's that are North, is the problem. it aint north or south anymore, its left, or right.
    Ky BB, aint Louisville. but they sipped the kool-aid. just like the rest.
    Jim Jone's.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  6. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Yall California is on there too. Made me smirk.
    But i didnt need a poll to know NJ was most hated lol

7. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    NC should be in that list then.

8. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Took basic training Fort Dix N.J. I didnt like it either.

9. skruske

skruske Spike

Oct 6, 2018
    Halfway USA
    Got to agree with JR. I will take KY any day/week/month. I can understand Michigan making the list. We get dragged down by people in the three counties around Detroit and our governess is an idiot.

I fully understand New Joisy being dispised. My dislike of that state is intense simply from a business point of view. So much so I flat refuse to buy anything if the seller is in NJ. I won't sell anything to anyone there either. It only took to screwed up transactions for me to never want to deal with anyone from there.

My wife & I criss cross the country with our truck and 5th wheel or slide in truck camper. Invariably the worst most idiotic drivers have NJ plates. Stupid arrogant sombitches.

KYote-Krusher and JR in KY like this.